new t-shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new t-shirt

I finished the first of the e30 t-shirts I'm designing.

I'm making these for my shop but plan on putting them up for sale on the boards as well.

I hate using low quality pos shirts, so i'm using high quality shirts that are pretty thick and shrink resistant (stafford premium weights). I'm selling these for $25 shipped.
    Let me know via PM's on here if your interested in getting one.

I have the orange and red now but the black and white won't be in for a few days. This stafford shirt is about 4 years old i just used it as mock up for the pictures to show the scale. The shirts will be available in black, white and grey.

This is the mtII (with brows) in neon orange and how looks like before the transfer on the press.

This is the white vinyl that will be on the grey/ black shirts.

(Black vinyl on white shirt------ photoshop render to show what it'd look like since the black isn't in yet)

As you can tell i haven't had a chance to make it w/o eyebrows yet, but they will be available later this week.

_nick
    Last edited by ubernasty; 03-31-2010, 01:33 AM.

Are those hartage's I spy

Comment

Not feeling the eyebrows, but otherwise it's awesome. Like you said, simple.

Comment

That looks really good.
        Thought about crosshairs in the high beams?

Originally posted by Janderson
        you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

What brand name did you go with for the shirt?
          ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
          ~ '87 535
          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Looks great man. I would definetly be down for 2.

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
            :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

If you made a simple shirt with this, or something very similiar I'd be interested :)

[oo=[][]=oo]
              2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Crosshairs would be the shit. Do ettt.....
                1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, i'm going to add crosshairs and possible make another version w/o the brows. Also going to add the bolts for the wheels. I'll take pics of the completed shirts monday when i go back to the shop.

The shirts are Stafford premium weights.

Comment

Do they come in slim fit? I hate shirts that barely cover the belt, I need them longer and I'm a skinny motherfucker.
                    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                      Do they come in slim fit? I hate shirts that barely cover the belt, I need them longer and I'm a skinny motherfucker.
                      Hell yes thats why i love these shirts, they sell them in large tall... which is great cus i'm 6'3 and thin. I hate shirts that as the size keeps going up they just get wider.

Comment

Stellar. I wear small but I hate the really short ones, like they think I'm a girl or some shit.

Comment

25$ for 3 shirts?? that sounds like retail prices for blanks, are you buying these from a shirt supplier?
                          also since you said you can change the words no problem, im assuming that they are digital prints, and not screen prints?

Comment

I'd be in for a couple. Lose the eyebrows please. And maybe one with diving boards since there are still alot of us out here with boards???

Comment

i'd pay $20 shipped for one, but $30 is silly. that would make it the most expensive e30 shirt ever.
                              http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Working...
                              X