No announcement yet.

Good car for 17 year old?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listening to 17 year old kids suggest basically a manual tranny with a stanced suspension m20 2.8 bbs rs iS e30 is very funny. 95% of 17 year old kids want an appliance that will keep them safe (they don't know this); this e30 will almost do this, hopefully this 17 year old has mechanical skills.
    1985 BMW 325e
    1997 BMW M3/4/5
    2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

would not buy a cabrio for teenager unless he/she has a job to support the extra cost for specific parts for the car and the top. the top is big $$$ when it breaks.

Fast life fuck slow..Low life for life
      Let the mix flow..Let the night flow
      I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Comment

Bought my 318i a month before I turned 17.
        Sick car, gets great torque for a daily, and with my nice suspension, its throws it down on the backroads.
        I take the back hill roads often when going to the next county to visit friends, its always a treat.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

A Honda Civic, at 16 it's basically a fact you are going to wreck your first car.

Don't waste an E30.
          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Please dont buy a convertible. I will laugh at you.

Comment

i had my first e30 at 16 and my lifted jeep Cherokee that i built at 14. paid in full both with my own hard earned money.(nothing from my parents, they are my cars) sold the jeep at 16 and at 18 now, i still have the e30.

the e30 is great for a first car- just dont over pay for something that is really not worth it.
              that e30 is not worth it- you can get one for much cheaper.
              -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
              -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
              MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
              Got Drop?? ;-)
              Originally posted by JinormusJ
              But of course
              E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                I'm seeing a vert? Not a 4 door... As clean as the car looks, i'd say it's with in the ballpark of what the guy is asking.
                I was gonna say, it is worth that much, just not to anyone on here.

Comment

Working...
                X