your hand cleaner of choice

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SpecRaceM5
    replied
    I wear gloves, but they break way to easily and frequently. Sometimes I just give up and take em off.

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Stephen
    replied
    My favorites: Zep TKO, Zep Cherry bomb, Tarkelp, Stoko Kresto

    All work very well. Btw, I hate any orange ones...

    Leave a comment:


  • ethree
    replied
    I wear the nitrile gloves as well but depending on what I'm doing sometimes they get cut or I've got grease up to my elbows. I use fast orange or dawn with a good stiff brush.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by Van Westervelt
    I use gloves you filthy animals! lol
    Same. I started wearing nitrile gloves a couple of years ago anytime I work on my car, and the only thing I have to wash off my hands anymore is stinky-inside-glove sweat. If it's something really hardcore, Mechanix gloves.

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    I use gloves you filthy animals! lol

    Leave a comment:


  • stumble_t
    replied
    Supersoap Mechanics hand soap is by far the BEST hand cleaner ever.

    Leave a comment:


  • SpecRaceM5
    replied
    I use TKO at work, but Worx is the SHIT! I love it so much, when I found the Matco guy sold it, I bought a bottle to keep in my car for when I'm not at work.

    Leave a comment:


  • b*saint
    replied
    Originally posted by Chabs
    fast orange
    Maybe you have a different mix but this is one of those that def DOESNT work on my hands.

    Leave a comment:


  • antil33t
    replied
    Originally posted by pzcabby
    SimpleGreen...works smells great

    This :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    "Trounce" is easily the best I have used, but follow the damn instructions!

    Leave a comment:


  • BillBrasky
    replied



    Leave a comment:


  • Chabs
    replied
    fast orange

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by b*saint
    we don't shop at costco. you must be thinking sam's club.
    That's it. i have a "hard" time keeping up with her.
    BOOM!

    Leave a comment:


  • b*saint
    replied
    Originally posted by delatlanta1281
    What kind did your mom pick up at Costco last Sunday? I can't remember... Shit, i should know too. Go look under the sink in her bathroom for me.
    we don't shop at costco. you must be thinking sam's club.

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    Gojo with pumice works pretty good, but the ZEP cherry works even better and leaves your hands a lot more soft. If my hands are REALLY nasty, I clean them off in the solvent tank first, then use hand cleaner, so it doesn't really take all that much.

    Leave a comment:

Working...