your hand cleaner of choice

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FredK
    replied
    Originally posted by delatlanta1281
    What kind did your mom pick up at Costco last Sunday? I can't remember... Shit, i should know too. Go look under the sink in her bathroom for me.
    notthisshitagain.jpg

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by b*saint
    I only know Zep Cherry Bomb and Zep Reach work for me. Everything else I've tried is shit. What do you know works? Its hard for me to find these without going to grainger and fake like I still work at my old job.
    What kind did your mom pick up at Costco last Sunday? I can't remember... Shit, i should know too. Go look under the sink in her bathroom for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5KWattson
    replied
    at my shop we use zep cherry bomb but the TKO works alot better IMO

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon325i
    replied
    I use this....



    Just be sure to rinse hands thoroughly with mild soap and water afterwards - it can really dry out the skin.

    Jon

    Leave a comment:


  • dreamer420
    replied
    soap. and a hard brush

    Leave a comment:


  • der affe
    replied
    ZEP TKO and there is a dry green stuff that MATCO sells that works great too WORX.

    Leave a comment:


  • pzcabby
    replied
    SimpleGreen...works smells great

    Leave a comment:


  • b*saint
    started a topic your hand cleaner of choice

    your hand cleaner of choice

    I only know Zep Cherry Bomb and Zep Reach work for me. Everything else I've tried is shit. What do you know works? Its hard for me to find these without going to grainger and fake like I still work at my old job.
Working...