light weight, aluminum sheet metal valve cover

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SmokeE30
    replied
    I'm so glad I stayed until the last pic I was prepared for disappointment. I like sheet metal valve covers and really love see through valve covers but I'm curious could you make a copper one? I'm sure it would be expensive and difficult and probably not worth it but I just think it would look cool. Job well done, Jim

    Leave a comment:


  • jeffnhiscars
    replied
    My M10 just became a bit more interesting .

    Leave a comment:


  • frankenbeemer
    replied
    Web redemption ITT.

    Leave a comment:


  • Shangsta
    replied
    I was like who the Waffles bumped this thread back up, then saw op and had a smile on my face

    Leave a comment:


  • 15Michaeljoseph
    replied
    just read this from start to finish, laughed so hard i've got a hernia


    sent from 1987 via e30

    Leave a comment:


  • ClayW
    replied
    What are you charging for this?

    Any plans for an aluminum M42 cover? PM me.

    Originally posted by jimjim69

    Leave a comment:


  • Andy.B
    replied
    I don't know if my life can go back to normal after reading this thread. Everything is different now...

    I didn't know you could do that to the english language.

    I didn't know.

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    Was this like TOTY in 2011 or something?

    Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • NoSnowJustIce
    replied
    This thread is crazy. I had my doubts, but jimjim I like what youre doing! Post some weight differences for us

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by dannyyisntt
    ^thats fucking sweet. Anything for the m10s big brother?
    This.

    Kinda looks Hartge-ish. Would look schweet with some wasted spark coils mounted on it.

    Leave a comment:


  • dannyyisntt
    replied
    light weight, aluminum sheet metal valve cover

    ^thats fucking sweet. Anything for the m10s big brother?

    Leave a comment:


  • jimjim69
    replied
    Billet M10



    Here's some GOOD M10 shark bait.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vivek
    replied
    Originally posted by stamar
    that is awesome.

    I have seen a million dollar mercedes like that but never a cheap e series.
    what are you talking about?

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    I really like the M10 cover!

    Leave a comment:


  • b*saint
    replied
    Since I work in the stamping, sheet metal industry, I think it looks pretty cool and I know it takes some effort to produce those.

    Leave a comment:

Working...