light weight, aluminum sheet metal valve cover

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DTM190
    replied
    in for the musical responses,

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    I'm gone for a weekend and this is what happens? Gawd damn! I was busy burying valve covers in my back yard to get a nice patina. Realized they make great headstones for my pets.

    Leave a comment:


  • JayDee916
    replied
    Originally posted by jimjim69
    Willing to sell valve cover .
    $600 + shipping


    James
    Don't listen to these guys, I personally love your sense of humor.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hick
    replied
    something tells me jimjim69 might be related to Vlad

    Leave a comment:


  • camip
    replied
    I'd rather buy 2 CARBURATED m20s and use them as lawn decorations then buy that valve cover.

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Originally posted by jimjim69
    Willing to sell valve cover .
    $600 + shipping



    James
    $600 for a boobless valve cover? Pffftttt, right.

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    Originally posted by jimjim69
    Willing to sell valve cover .
    $600 + shipping



    James

    Leave a comment:


  • jimjim69
    replied
    Willing to sell valve cover .
    $600 + shipping



    James

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Gus
    replied
    So 9 pages and still no bewbs on valve cover? Slacker...

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    ^ hahahaha :rofl:

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    what the fuck is a carburetor?

    Leave a comment:


  • der affe
    replied
    Originally posted by TurboJake
    I'm not defending the OP. But an aluminum won't melt as easily. And yes, that is a factor.
    He told me the factory ones are problematic from age amd expensive, not that an aluminum one is cheap, but it would then never need to be replaced.

    I am no an E21 fan so i have no idea. The size and shape might make it easier for engine swap where you might want to relocate it too.

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Originally posted by thornado327i
    Well I'm from Poland, and I love the product. But that's probably because here we love anything that's made of sheet metal, aluminum etc. That's because we make things out of plywood around here.

    That said, any interest in a light-weight plywood oil pan?
    Price shipped?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mullet Bullet
    replied
    did no one else notice the last posting date?

    Leave a comment:


  • TurboJake
    replied
    Originally posted by McGyver
    How is an aluminum reservoir (that is most likely heavier than the stock plastic one) a "racing part"?!?!?!
    I'm not defending the OP. But an aluminum won't melt as easily. And yes, that is a factor.

    Leave a comment:

Working...