light weight, aluminum sheet metal valve cover

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • McGyver
    replied
    Originally posted by jimjim69
    factory oem tanks for the e21,e24,e28...

    ...My hobbie is the one off custom BMW racing parts...
    How is an aluminum reservoir (that is most likely heavier than the stock plastic one) a "racing part"?!?!?!

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    i miss this thread...so many laffs, so many good tymes

    Leave a comment:


  • Massimo
    replied
    Originally posted by ///M42 sport
    Dude, I thought for a sec he was gonna cover his valve cover with 20s lol. Now that would be baller.
    Hmm I like this idea might need to find my self and old valve cover hehehe

    Leave a comment:


  • ///M42 sport
    replied
    Dude, I thought for a sec he was gonna cover his valve cover with 20s lol. Now that would be baller.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    in for a lightweight plywood oil pan.

    Leave a comment:


  • b*saint
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves
    Looks great actually. The title said sheet metal BTW.
    That looks like sheet metal to me? Or did he CNC it out of one solid block of aluminum and put a tig weld stringers on the corner to look like it was sheet metal?

    Leave a comment:


  • thornado327i
    replied
    Originally posted by Aptyp
    ^no he didn't.

    He's either from Poland or a savant of some sort; complete retard with golden hands.
    Well I'm from Poland, and I love the product. But that's probably because here we love anything that's made of sheet metal, aluminum etc. That's because we make things out of plywood around here.

    That said, any interest in a light-weight plywood oil pan?

    Leave a comment:


  • ieatmango
    replied
    again i have to ask how much for 1

    Leave a comment:


  • Vtec?lol
    replied
    Thank you jasonC
    I like you

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by Vtec?lol
    This thread sucks.
    I've been a member thrice banned from here and I know an emo teen when I see one.

    I'm not sure of the point in a "lightweight" valve cover. Although shaving off .06 grams where it really counts will get you outrunning civics with tuned exhaust in no time.

    Other than looking different, this plethora of madness leads to a fail of a thread.

    Am I the only negro on this whole forum?

    p.s. I've been away from e30's for about 8 months now and I've fallen in love with the ford 4.6 289 twin cam. I want it in an E30 package.. Does anyone think it's super retarded? the degree of this engine is sooo fucking dumb but it sounds sooooo sekksie!

    Leave a comment:


  • Vtec?lol
    replied
    This thread sucks.
    I've been a member thrice banned from here and I know an emo teen when I see one.

    I'm not sure of the point in a "lightweight" valve cover. Although shaving off .06 grams where it really counts will get you outrunning civics with tuned exhaust in no time.

    Other than looking different, this plethora of madness leads to a fail of a thread.

    Am I the only negro on this whole forum?

    p.s. I've been away from e30's for about 8 months now and I've fallen in love with the ford 4.6 289 twin cam. I want it in an E30 package.. Does anyone think it's super retarded? the degree of this engine is sooo fucking dumb but it sounds sooooo sekksie!

    Leave a comment:


  • QUKBMER
    replied
    It is different and badass and i would rock one on my car.:up: Thats the hole point.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    A tig'ed valve cover is not a racing part, it's an appearance item. Your car is not a Pro Mod Chevelle. There are no A/Gas, or Modified m20's.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    ^no he didn't.

    He's either from Poland or a savant of some sort; complete retard with golden hands.

    Leave a comment:


  • ieatmango
    replied
    Originally posted by jimjim69
    factory oem tanks for the e21,e24,e28
    old tanks week link for cooling IE plastic hose barb cracking problem or tank yellowing ,mounting tabs crack off do to old age.
    mine fits oem mounts + oem hoes works fit or with -AN fittings.


    Im not in to factory replacement parts
    My hobbie is the one off custom BMW racing parts ,recaro E21 seat,E21,M20

    James


    did you just make a coherent statement???


    WTF

    Leave a comment:

Working...