Why I hate my e36, rant.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • M-technik-3
    replied
    MONEY PITS all of them E36's are!

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeK
    replied
    Originally posted by Need4Speed1299
    So I picked up an e36...

    repost.

    Leave a comment:


  • Javier h
    replied
    If you buy the last year production model with great service records, you should be okay. Lots of production bugs and in many respects, they over thought the car. Keep an eye on the cooling system. E36s can't handle heat without an engine rebuild.

    Leave a comment:


  • machined
    replied
    See sig.

    Leave a comment:


  • dannyyisntt
    replied
    Sorry, but it sounds like the previous owner didn't maintain it properly. Just be happy the cooling system hasn't taken a shit on you yet.


    This is coming from somebody who daily drives an e36.

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer_E30
    replied
    M52 e30>?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by Adrian_Visser
    S52 e30>e36 328is and e36 M3

    /thread
    Didn't think that even needed to be said. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by Adrian_Visser
    S52 e30>e36 328is and e36 M3

    /thread
    Oh god yes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Adrian_Visser
    replied
    S52 e30>e36 328is and e36 M3

    /thread

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer_E30
    replied
    e36 328is >325e

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by bimmer_E30
    u would say the same when u ride a 325e too
    M42 drivers think my M50 swapped car is fast too. That doesn't change the fact that it really isn't.

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    wut

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer_E30
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    :rofl:
    u would say the same when u ride a 325e too

    Leave a comment:


  • Need4Speed1299
    replied
    I forgot to mention. The car was well maintained when he bought it. My friend put loads of money into maintenance. 2 years later, all these issues.

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Arm rest? I hate that damn armrest. It gets in the way of shifting and I feel awkward putting my arm on it. Like I can't find a right spot. So then I just lean like a cholo.
    Last edited by ak-; 08-25-2010, 09:10 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...