Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"M5 BEAST" Official Movie Trailer (E30 content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd slow down the part where the chick is running her finger along the M5 as she moves to the door. That should be kinda sensual, but it looks rushed.

There's a little lack of drama as the E36 and the E30 take off after the M5.

But, I gotta tell ya, I thought that was pretty neat, and I'm a much better editor/critic than director! Well done!
    Originally posted by LJ851
    kingston is the play by play announcer for this thread.
    ‘Tis by the grace of God that my cars run!

Originally posted by unloadedak
    #teamross
    Siobhan's Build Thread - UPDATED!

Comment

Everything about that M5 was amazing!
      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
      ~ '87 535
      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by kingston View Post
        What E36? :)
        -tim
        Originally posted by Jordan
        I like the stance
        -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

great video
          IT IS BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES - emiliano zapata!

Comment

e36? The e30 looks tits
            harry/harout

Comment

Everything in that vid was SEXY! (except those dude sin the cars :( haha) more hot chicks like in TAXI.
              Dope fucking video though. I like the idea of it :) PROPS

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally Posted by kingston
                I thought the same too. After the E30 raises up, it should whip out the tail or something way more aggressive. Like as soon as the M5 passes raise up, then lights on like 'wtf'?
                still nice cars, and that girl again is a dime!

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Loved it great job, good looking cars!

Comment

lol at the racing harness on the e46 driver and yeah the bike rack was lame but the m5 was nicely done.
                    '12 F30 328i Sport Line
                    '91 SpecE30 #523
                    '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

DOH! Meant E46...
                      Originally posted by LJ851
                      kingston is the play by play announcer for this thread.
                      ‘Tis by the grace of God that my cars run!

Originally posted by unloadedak
                      #teamross
                      Siobhan's Build Thread - UPDATED!

Comment

I couldnt help but think the e30 looked retarded with the stretch on those wheels/tires. Put some proper fitting wheels/tires.

Comment

lookie what I found
                          Location: Mare Island - Vallejo, CA Photographer: Ken Phuong Videographer and editor: Darryl Gatan

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
                          You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

is there a way to edit out the reflections of you guys filming in the m5?
                            sigpic
                            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Honestly I hate to keep the hating going, but what the hell.

Firstly and most importantly, this "film" is going to be fucking retarded. The editing and production value is decent but the content is just overdramatized, uninteresting and really just an excuse for a few friends to make a film starring themselves and their cars. If you want to pass it off as that that's fine but if you're making a trailer and acting like this is going to be an actual film worth viewing as such, well I'm going to tell you that it's gay as fuck.

Second, that M5 has got a lot of tire under it but it really doesn't look that great. Plus sponsor stickers and vented hoods are for waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless, and I thought I heard a 50cc dirt bike when it started up.

Third, why the fuck is there a bike on that E30? I guess four guys got together with two modified cars to use one bike. And furthermore, why the hell are they there in the first place? Oh just chillin' dawg, we like to get up early and shit just to chill in our cars.

I know I'm being a total dick here, but I think it had to be said. If you're going to make a film--something that typically follows or tells a story--at least make it believable and interesting.

Enjoy your cornflakes, sorry for the floater.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post

I'm gina 2nd that.

Nice-ish cars that have had time and money put into them, but still....

And, is it just me, or is there a rather large douch'y aura eminating from this video..?

Comment

Working...
                                X