• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agile30 View Post
    White pages turned this up?

Florentino Ramirez

16248 Everdon Dr
    Tinley Park, IL 60477-6728
    (708) 633-7692 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************(708) 633-7692******end_of_the_skype_highlighting
    Household: Cain R Ramirez, Janet L Ramirez, Tino Ramirez, L Ramirez,
    Was there any age associated with this listing?

Originally posted by structured View Post
    Have you asked around at the local scrap yards? If this guy was hard up for cash he might have just taken the big stuff to the yard for some quick loot. This is a common crackhead technique.
    I created a list yesterday to call through I just haven't had the chance since I work during their open hours.

I did however walk the area and found a few security cameras that could have possibly taken footage of the alley.

Comment

No age listing but the cell number is what you listed and its a at&t number. Maybe if you know anyone who works for them you can ask them to check the account holder info. I would help but all of my friends own tmobile only
      Originally posted by Good & Tight
      It takes real man to mount a big woman, all you haters are just scared boys.

Comment

Pm me the area that the garage was in. I could see if I know anyone in the area who might have a clue.
        Originally posted by Good & Tight
        It takes real man to mount a big woman, all you haters are just scared boys.

Comment

How did the security footage look? If you saw it.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

I greatly sympathize with you. Theft is the lowest crime there is. Good luck to you though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mucci View Post
              Does anyone know of a search site where I could locate a home address based on a name and phone number?

Edit.

Better yet, let's do this.

What can you find on:

Florentino (Tino) Ramirez
              aka the Handy Man
              Age 35-45
              Chicagoland Area
              there are a few that came up.
              check here. i really hope you get to the bottom of this.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
              my feedback thread

Comment

Hope this helps
                There's four Florentino Ramirez in Chicago...

Florentino Ramirez
                Norma Ramirez
                (312) 287-7454
                S Bonfield St
                Chicago, Illinois 60608

Florentino G. Ramirez
                Rosalinda L. Ramirez
                W Grand Ave
                Chicago, Illinois 60622

Florentino Ramirez
                Uriel Ramirez
                S 49th Ave
                Cicero, Illinois 60804

Florentino Ramirez
                Cain R. Ramirez
                Janet L. Ramirez
                L. Ramirez
                Tino Ramirez
                708 633-7692
                Everdon Dr
                Tinley Park, Illinois 60477
                Last edited by blackhawkimpact; 11-15-2010, 12:40 AM.

Comment

I hope/forsee this ending in sweet sweet ownage.
                  For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                  Originally posted by mbonanni
                  I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

dude, i cant believe that. i am so sorry.
                    AWD > RWD

Comment

any updates bud? no leads?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                      my feedback thread

Comment

nothing that looks promising yet.

Comment

that sucks man, theft has to be one of the worst crimes in my book. ill keep checking out here.

my feedback thread

Comment

I wouldn't even have seen this if I hadn't noticed you were in Chicago and then saw your sig. I'm in the area and aside from working on my E30 and VW in preparation for winter, I can offer up any time to help you work on either car or to talk E30s. I also have a cardinal rear seat that is in nearly perfect condition. Oh, and if you are missing any parts that are in my 84 325e, I need to gut it and junk it before too far into the snowy season. (It's got parts from many different year E30s now after owning it since 2001...rust probably got to some by now though.)

Originally posted by Jgalano5550 View Post
                            e28 parts, black bottom end of an m20..... very well could be.
                            Originally posted by beenjamin View Post
                            He said he was selling doors right? I'm thinking about calling up tomorrow and asking him what color they are because "I want to match the color of my car so I don't have to re paint."
                            And were you missing the doors or anything that they said above? I recently dealt with a somewhat shady character that may have had doors, etc. He definitely had a lot of engine parts, rear pop-out windows, a trans, and I think there was mention of doors but I don't remember. PM or reply if you want more details. Good luck and seriously if there are any parts you need just let me know, I really don't care about getting money out of my rusty 84 since it's just got to go ASAP.

Comment

ill def. keep my eye open. since when do people steal bimmers in chicago, its all about honda, 240s and evos. what area of chicago was it around.

Comment

mucci pm me your number. i know a few ppl working for at&t that can look up the number. we'll figure this shit out

Comment

Working...
                                X