Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Cilajet" New Product at BMW

Hey Guys
    I went to my local BMW Dealer to make a new addition to the family. My fiance bought a 2008 X3 Sport Package. As we spoke to financial rep he spoke about this new product Cilajet. Basically it resists stains, dirt, grease, bird dropping etc.. it protects against corrosion. Also bonds to paint reducing imperfections such as fading, scratches etc. He said you will never have to wax again. The BMW Heavens has sent us a gift guys. I admittedly asked him can this be done to E30's. He replied yes. I rejoiced. "YES YES YES THERE IS A BMW GOD" LOL I asked him how much. he said $600. Not f***ing bad. I could not believe it. Here is a link to the product. Tell me what you think.
    http://www.cilajet.com

did he want to scotch guard the interior too?
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

you can do the whole interior and there is a warranty.

Comment

$600?! Seriously?! Amazing what ppl will spend their money on. :rofl:

Comment

I see it like this... if you spend all that money rebuilding your e30 (painting redoing interior) why not...if this really does what it says then it should not be a problem. if your not rebuilding, buying new car etc. then it will be senseless.
          Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
          $600?! Seriously?! Amazing what ppl will spend their money on. :rofl:

Comment

You took a guy who's main job is to dupe people into parting with half a year's income for his word?

Are you nuts?

Let's do the calculations here. $5 per bottle of wax. One bottle will last you 2 years.

To make up for that $600, you're going to need to buy 120 bottles of wax, which will last you 240 years.

Even if you waxed and cleaned for the rest of your life, you'd still not spend $600.

Comment

^factor in your time, pads, and rags (and electricity if you use it). And what kind of shitty wax are you using for $5 a bottle? Also, which ultimately protects better form UV and stuff?
              sigpic
              1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
              1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
              1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

We have stuff like this at the dealer called Xzilon, have it on my mothers car, seems ok but I don't see it lasting for as long as they say. Paint isn't so brilliant.
                1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

the cillajet guy did his routine on a z1 here at work... not to shabby, but i wouldnt have it done on anything less than my g6

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                    ^factor in your time, pads, and rags (and electricity if you use it). And what kind of shitty wax are you using for $5 a bottle? Also, which ultimately protects better form UV and stuff?
                    That was exactly what I was thinking. Hell if you wanted to have your car done from top to bottom professionally, it would run about $450.
                    E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Dominic49 View Post
                      the cillajet guy did his routine on a z1 here at work... not to shabby, but i wouldnt have it done on anything less than my g6

Comment

First, I did not say I bought the product but I thought it would be good and due to the X3 we bought is white. Second I can tell you that getting a professional detail in and out will cost roughly $150 depending on size of vehicle. I have gotten my 1st vehicle detailed twice a year. So you can do the math.

Originally posted by DaAznKnight View Post
                        You took a guy who's main job is to dupe people into parting with half a year's income for his word?

Are you nuts?

Let's do the calculations here. $5 per bottle of wax. One bottle will last you 2 years.

To make up for that $600, you're going to need to buy 120 bottles of wax, which will last you 240 years.

Even if you waxed and cleaned for the rest of your life, you'd still not spend $600.

Comment

Its the same rust and dust, mop and glow auto armor BS they sell everywhere else. Just so you know thats now a BMW thing that is a (insert insurance company) that supplies car dealers with ext. warranties etc. You are buying the warranty not the product. Beleve me I used to sell this shit and make a good profit off it.

Comment

couldn't find the episode on youtube, but I found the episode script:

PUDDY: (While punching up numbers on a calculator) That chick’s whacked. We’re history. (Back to the transaction) I just left out a couple of things:

rust-proofing..

JERRY: "Rust-proofing"?

PUDDY: (Reading off what he’s adding up on the calculator) Transport charge, storage surcharge, additional overcharge, finder’s fee

JERRY: "Finder’s fee"? It was on the lot!

PUDDY: Yeah, that’s right. (Continues reading off) Floor mats, keys..

JERRY: ‘Keys"?!

PUDDY: How ya gonna start it?

(Scene ends)
                            Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                            All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

Comment

Is this like a clear coat or what?

Comment

Working...
                              X