How much are you paying for your insurance?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • //MPower
    replied
    29, married, progressive

    home owner, Loyal Customer, paperless, five-year accident free, multi-car, continuous insurance: diamond, multi-policy and three-year safe driving

    --------------

    $814/year ($68/month) paid in full for:

    1999 M3 (full coverage)
    1986 325e (liabilty)
    1999 Mazda Protege (liability)

    100,000 per person for bodily injury
    300,000 per accident for bodily injury
    100,000 per accident for property damage

    Leave a comment:


  • EndreM
    replied
    Quick question;

    Can you guys choose to not have insurance at all?
    That seems a bit... Dumb.

    Over here you HAVE to have what I described to posts up.
    Last edited by EndreM; 01-10-2011, 02:55 PM. Reason: Sorry OT

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    I think the 325ix is about $20 a month

    the '03 subaru is about $60

    I don't have comprehensive on the E30 but I do have maximum coverages for personal injury protection (read: getting your ass sued).

    Leave a comment:


  • EndreM
    replied
    I'm 20, I pay $2000 a year.
    The insurance will cover damage to the the car I might crash into, and for personinjury, but any damage to my own car, I will have to pay for myself.
    Also, it doesn't cover break-in, fire, etc etc.

    If I want full coverage, I'm looking at approx $8-10 000 a year

    Leave a comment:


  • drumad
    replied
    ~350 for six months for all three my cars in signature for about mid tier insurance

    I'm with USAA btw.

    Leave a comment:


  • richardb
    replied
    Originally posted by Anguz
    im 23 years old and only have liability on my e30 ...
    i pay $165 every six months
    What company?

    Leave a comment:


  • Anguz
    replied
    im 23 years old and only have liability on my e30 ...
    i pay $165 every six months

    Leave a comment:


  • Blendercloud
    replied
    I'm 27 with Progressive with two vehicles on the policy, no accidents and maxed coverages and I pay $41.50 per month for an '89 325ix.

    Leave a comment:


  • alpinee30m50
    replied
    Im 17, and pay like 70 a month on Pemco with full liability/comprehensive and towing

    Leave a comment:


  • TS323
    replied
    i have a 96 honda and my 323 insured and it costs me about 96$ a month. but thats just for bare minimum liability. witch does jack shit if something happens, just keeps u outta getting a ticket.

    Leave a comment:


  • expressfish
    replied
    whew, damn thats a lot. I pay it by the month, about $42 bucks for full coverage. Of course I'm married, have three vehicles insured and over the hill.........so I guess I don't count :) I was insured by Farmers since I was your age and recently changed over to State Farm, they are waayyyy cheaper.

    Leave a comment:


  • lolcantturn
    started a topic How much are you paying for your insurance?

    How much are you paying for your insurance?

    I'm 17 and my 325is is costly as fuuuuuuuuck. $2100 a year...they rate it as a $29,000 car :( .

    How about you guys?
Working...