My Trip to the Junk Yard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by priapism View Post
    You can't throw a rock in a yard here without hitting an early model. I passed by two of 'em this afternoon and had to settle on a late model tail with a hole in it--it was the best I've seen in a year of looking! Late models are super rare, never E36s uncommon and I've never seen an E46 ever. The only cars newer than 1998 or so are Saabs, because they're awful.

You could probably pull stuff and sell it either on CL or here.
    thats funny. i can't find an e30 to same my life out here, but i've found a few bimmers with V12s in them, and countless e36s.

there are only a hand full of people to get used e30 parts from, in mn

Comment

Originally posted by mamzak View Post
      WHAT THE FUCK!? As if you would EVER see an E46 in a junk yard in Canada. You yanks and your junkyard finds blow me away.

The only thing you get from a trip to a Canadian junkyard is a lifetime of heartache and woe.....oh and a bad case of herpes.
      Lol Yanks? Im in the south haha! Tell me what ya need and ill get ya price shipped haha step mom does shipping out of her business so costs are low!

Comment

Originally posted by mamzak View Post
        WHAT THE FUCK!? As if you would EVER see an E46 in a junk yard in Canada. You yanks and your junkyard finds blow me away.

The only thing you get from a trip to a Canadian junkyard is a lifetime of heartache and woe.....oh and a bad case of herpes.
        We have a E46 M3 vert here at the wreckers here in Saskatoon and it was supercharged.

Comment

I'm not sure if I'm seeing the e30 picture correctly but is that brown leather interior? Perhaps just the lighting...but if it's the brown it's kind of rare.

Comment

Nah it was tan man it's just the lighting in the pic iPhone fail!

Comment

Originally posted by rblevins View Post
              Lol dude Snatch Them Early Tails Hahah I know of myself and a few others in the area that are looking for a set and other than the one junk yard that just has 30 bmws in the lot the size of a small parking lot and he wants 150 - 200 bucks for a used set lol He told me and I laughed in his face We cant find em anywhere but online on a forum.
              If I go to the yard this weekend I'll pick up a few sets and trade ya for a perfect right side taillight & the lenses in the bumpers.
              sigpic
              -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

Wait are you talking about the e30 or 46? and your wanting a right side tail and what lenses? can ya be a little more specific so I know what to grab?

Comment

Originally posted by whterice View Post
                  We have a E46 M3 vert here at the wreckers here in Saskatoon and it was supercharged.
                  i hope you picked up everything in the engine bay....
                  AWD > RWD

Comment

e46 brakes on e30 (droooooooooool, and that's me saying it with an e36m3 setup)
                    No more e30s for me.
                    88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
                    88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
                    91 BMW 325i [sold]
                    86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                      i hope you picked up everything in the engine bay....
                      Nope the only thing I wanted from it was the centre console but it was kinda burnt like the rest of the interior.

Comment

Working...
                      X