No announcement yet.

Whats that ONE most annoying rattle...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not much, just the jack bouncing around in the trunk. Got lucky, my car was fairly well maintained. Suspension is firm and the po fixed most of the rattles.
    - Josh
    1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
    Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
      ^ Hey, you down with me coming up that way this evening or tomorrow after work to check out your situation?

Hey... I wont get home until around 10pm tonight and tomorrow night. Friday or Sat...or Sun.

Anytime then amigo!! Thanks...
      sigpic 1987 325is

Comment

Originally posted by HippyEarly View Post
        I just replaced my door levers and trim with new oem units. During the install i noticed the little plastic sleeves(x2 per lever) that clip to secure the 1/8th inch rod mechanism. Ill take a picture later if that confused you. But when these dislodge or break, the rattle points directly at your ear im pretty sure. Was going to wrap some electrical tape around it to see if that fixes temporarily. Ill try and get another(mine broke) next time im at a local dismantlers.

no door panels makes the sound worse fyi

I have this one too..... from fixing the broken window.

also had to move my change from the front ashtray to the rear, rattles less back there. Good reason to give it to a bum on the side of the road too.
        I have this one too..... from fixing the broken window.
        sigpic 1987 325is

Comment

Originally posted by txtorquemade View Post
          Hey... I wont get home until around 10pm tonight and tomorrow night. Friday or Sat...or Sun.

Anytime then amigo!! Thanks...
          Guess lets shoot for Friday then. Maybe we'll combine knocking your thing out with some good ol' beer drinkin. ;)
          I'm trying to reserve my sat & sunday for tearing into the m3.

I just hope Nelson is ok with waiting until friday and is even able to meet up.
          I'm giving back his freshly painted CLK bumper and should be picking up his OE M3 bumper that I will repair and run on mine eventually.

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Center console.. thats about it.
            Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
            Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Working...
            X