No announcement yet.

difference in people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old BMW guys can be pricks. New BMW guys can pricks.

It seems the older cars are getting into the hands of people who know what they are and respect that, except for the occasional dill weed who drives an e30/e28 because he just bought it for DD-ing as a car, not as an enthusiast car, and he will junk it and buy something because it is cheap when it runs it's course.

Newer BMW people can be pricks because they don't know anything about it except it's a BMW.

In these groups are people who are into the BMWs for real. All series. Mostly in the CCA in my experience. Cool people who you can have an intelligent conversation with about BMWs.

Mostly though, people want to talk about their stuff. They don't want to hear about YOUR broke ass e30. They want to talk about THEIR broke ass e30. People just like to talk about their stuff.

Also, OP, please re-read your original post slowly and make the necessary corrections to make it more understandable.
    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

The enthusiast groups are almost always cool to talk to no matter the vehicle.

And this:
      Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
      Mostly though, people want to talk about their stuff. They don't want to hear about YOUR broke ass e30. They want to talk about THEIR broke ass e30. People just like to talk about their stuff.
      - Josh
      1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
      Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

there are 3 types of BMW owners.
        1. They own the car for 100% status purposes, easily spotted by their poor diving techniques.
        2. There are the enthusiasts. new and old BMWs, who take driving classes, wash their cars, drive quickly and respect the power and handling of their machine.
        3. DD beaters, that bought the car because it was cheap or their parents bought it for them. these people do not maintain their cars, balding tires, broken off bits and pieces, shit all all around inside their cars. they usually drive like idiots or really fing slow.
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Wait, wait... let me get this straight:

People... suck?

Thanks guys.
          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Working...
          X