Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot air rework station.

Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I'll play!

The hat was free, I guess he thought I needed a new one...
      Originally posted by Dozyproductions
      You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
        Were can I buy this?
        Got mine on amazon I just love this tool.
        instagram

Comment

Got these from Griot's at the Picnic a couple weeks ago:

Wera Hex-Plus metric allen key set:

Wera Laser-Tip screwdriver set:

The tips of the screwdrivers are laser-etched so they grab the edges of the screws, making them less prone to slip.

Comment

Picked up a set of brand new starrett radius gauges off of Craigslist for $20!

ADAMS Autosport

Comment

subscribed for cool tool ideas

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
              Originally posted by slammin.e28
              Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by SkiFree View Post
                Picked up a set of brand new starrett radius gauges off of Craigslist for $20!

Nice score!

Comment

Digging this one back up from the dead, I finally got some real tool storage yesterday. Drove with my dad 5 hours down to SLO (Further actually, Arroyo Grande) and bought some badass vintage SnapOn boxes. REALLY good condition for their age. Some wear, but overall extremely well kept.

The roller was built in 1982 and was 3300 bux back then, and the top box in 87.

All the locks still work, drawers are lined, and I got a handfull of misc. parts along with them. Here's the pile of few extra things.

Top box cover, two spray can trays, 4 wrench holders, a flashlight new in 1990 packaging, and two ratcheting foldout allen key sets. SAE and Metric.

Heres two of the pictures from the craigslist ad,

Yeah, drawers on the end, and a cabinet on the rear behind the front-side drawers.

Loaded up...Top box graphic

Got it for Nine fiddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin B View Post
                    Digging this one back up from the dead, I finally got some real tool storage yesterday. Drove with my dad 5 hours down to SLO (Further actually, Arroyo Grande) and bought some badass vintage SnapOn boxes. REALLY good condition for their age. Some wear, but overall extremely well kept.

The roller was built in 1982 and was 3300 bux back then, and the top box in 87.

All the locks still work, drawers are lined, and I got a handfull of misc. parts along with them. Here's the pile of few extra things.

Top box cover, two spray can trays, 4 wrench holders, a flashlight new in 1990 packaging, and two ratcheting foldout allen key sets. SAE and Metric.

Heres two of the pictures from the craigslist ad,

Yeah, drawers on the end, and a cabinet on the rear behind the front-side drawers.

Loaded up...Top box graphic

Got it for Nine fiddy.
                    9.50 cents?
                    1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

damn you got a deal on that snapon box and tools
                      Originally posted by blunttech
                      Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
                      :shock:

Comment

My snap on dealer is in the middle of moving and he is storing some of his tool boxes at my shop. I'll get a picture of the one I want to buy. I've been drooling over it for about 2 weeks now. It's 7k though...

Comment

My awesome wife bought this for me the other day. It's craftsman's better 1/4" drive ratchet. I've had horrible luck with 1/4" ratchets lately, and refuse to pay $100 for one from snap-on. In my opinion, this one feels just as good as the snap on one, and the ratcheting motion is so smooth and precise, not like sear's other junk they carry now. This feels like my dad's 40 year old 1/4" drive craftsman...

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Just some shit for work. Knipex makes awesome dikes.

Comment

Originally posted by InuFaye View Post
                              9.50 cents?
                              :P I wish, right? hah.. 950.

Originally posted by Shangsta View Post
                              damn you got a deal on that snapon box and tools
                              Thanks! That's why I decided to drive 5 hours one way to buy it. LOL Not really any tools, but extra goodies. Also got a squishy foam knee pad. I'm stoked about it.

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                              My awesome wife bought this for me the other day. It's craftsman's better 1/4" drive ratchet. I've had horrible luck with 1/4" ratchets lately, and refuse to pay $100 for one from snap-on. In my opinion, this one feels just as good as the snap on one, and the ratcheting motion is so smooth and precise, not like sear's other junk they carry now. This feels like my dad's 40 year old 1/4" drive craftsman...

I have one of those Craftsman Professional series 1/4 ratchets somewhere (until I know where all my tools are IN MY BOX! :hitler:). Love it!

Comment

My New Box

Comment

Working...
                                X