No announcement yet.

Tool Thread - Post up your new tools!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never realized there was a tool thread on here. I work out of some older boxes that I find to be pretty nifty. My box #1 is a vintage Dayton (left).

I just scored a bicentennial roadside SnapOn box and a vintage Mac box (both loaded) for $150. The mac box isn't pictured.

1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
    1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Nice buy! I've always thought it would be cool to make an e30 Snap-on tool box with one of those boxes. The lids look remarkably close to e30 trunk lids.

Just a little rendering. Someone should do this and make a mini foam iS spoiler lolol

1988 ~ Lacey ~ 325iS

Comment

So my power probe 4 took a dump.... less than a year old...

anyone have any experience with this "amazon special"

https://www.amazon.com/KM10-Professi...R%2BPROBE&th=1
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I'll bump it again lol

Super happy with this stubby Milwaukee 1/2

This lil mfer will take crank bolts out no problem.. Relatively lightweight and the quality of it is second to none honestly.

10/10

Untitled by Omar Albasateneh, on Flickr
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
            I'll bump it again lol

Super happy with this stubby Milwaukee 1/2

This lil mfer will take crank bolts out no problem.. Relatively lightweight and the quality of it is second to none honestly.
            OOooo I should get myself one of those, do you have a profesh discount?... I am updating all of my old dying tools to Milwaukee. I still dont have an impact and that looks legit. Also, that battery looks bigger than the ones I have, hmmm
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Hey now, we weren't supposed to reply to this thread until 2026.

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

OOooo I should get myself one of those, do you have a profesh discount?... I am updating all of my old dying tools to Milwaukee. I still dont have an impact and that looks legit. Also, that battery looks bigger than the ones I have, hmmm
                I actually don't get discounts on this brand.. Yeah, this is the new m18 series of batteries. The charger I bought has a slot for the new M18 along with the old M12 which is really nice sine my 1/4 inch and drill use the M12 still

It's got the friction wheel too so after the nut or bolt is free it doesn't spin wildly out of control. Even my Snap-On dealer recommended me this one over theirs haha

Can't recommend enough.

Set me back 430 with the battery and charger.

Comment

Working...
                X