Couple of shots of new M5.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of shots of new M5.

Looks sweet. It should have a 540hp V-10 that revs to 9,500. Also will be availibl with SMG II tranny.

Summer '85 E24 635csi Winter '88 E30 325iX, I lose 25% of my hp before I even turn the key.

Re: Couple of shots of new M5.

Originally posted by Hawk
    It should have a 540hp V-10 that revs to 9,500.
    sure about that? looks like 8400 to me.

Comment

That new M5 looks awesome! I think the black wheels look especially good.
      Originally posted by Gruelius
      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

The entire car is fit to be driven into a solid unmovable object while traveling at excessive speed.

Its fucking gay looking
        Tenured Automotive Service Professional - Avid BMW Enthusiast

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
        https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

there was a 5 series by my job yesterday, it looks soooooooooooooo UGLY i will never ever get used to it

Comment

Run them off the road and them offer them $5000 for the engine and drop it into an E39.
            Im now E30less.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
              The entire car is fit to be driven into a solid unmovable object while traveling at excessive speed.

Its fucking gay looking
              werd

Originally posted by AndreNY
              there was a 5 series by my job yesterday, it looks soooooooooooooo UGLY i will never ever get used to it
              werd

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
              Run them off the road and them offer them $5000 for the engine and drop it into an E39.
              werd

Comment

Looks sweet. It should have a 540hp V-10 that revs to 9,500. Also will be availibl with SMG II tranny.

OMG! You guys have problems! That car looks fucking INSANE! I am so glad I have taste and style over you fags!

Comment

Originally posted by trent

OMG! You guys have problems! That car looks fucking INSANE! I am so glad I have taste and style over you fags!
                  Definetly. I like the new 6er even better.

-Charlie
                  not stuck on the looks of a 20 year old econobimmer
                  Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                  '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                  FYYFF

Comment

I'm digging the new 5's.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

I'll never get used to the rear ends on the new BMWs, but damn, the M bodywork looks damn good. The V10 goin to redline will no doubt sound amazing, can't wait to see/hear/admire/hopefully ride in one.

Comment

I'm definitely with Trent and Charlie, especially after seeing 5ers everywhere and driving around in them. Mmmm, butter smooth

Comment

i have a thing for high rpm's....it seems the car needs to be lowered a tad though?

Comment

After seeing a few in person, I really dig the new 5. Same for the Z4. For some strange reason, all these new "Bangle" designs look a little weird in photos, and kickass in person. Except for the new 7, that is. The M5 should be especially pimpy. I'm sure somebody in my town will get one, as there are already a few e39 M5s.
                            '91 318is
                            sigpic

Comment

Tough only word to describe the new M5. I saw one in person about a month ago driving to Ramstein from my house. Their were two of them that engineers were ringing out on the way home from what appeared to be Das Nurburgring. The were at a rest stop on the A1 just south of Trier.

I don't like the mono styling of Bangle but they are selling and selling well. Just don't mess with the Three. I can't afford to even breath the thought of buying a 5 series. 49k yeah right.
                              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Working...
                              X