E30 crash in commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 crash in commercial

I saw this commercial on t.v. today and i tripped out. What a waste of a good e30. (sorry if this is a repost. )

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

1987 - 325e Project / DD

Damn.
    My previous build (currently E30-less)
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

I bet it was brought from the yard already wrecked.

Comment

still it could have been a nice e30.

1987 - 325e Project / DD

Comment

Originally posted by e30Hungry View Post
          still it could have been a nice e30.
          True

Comment

sucks.

true message
            -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
            -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
            MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
            Got Drop?? ;-)
            Originally posted by JinormusJ
            But of course
            E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Yeah, it is.

1987 - 325e Project / DD

Comment

that's a morbid commercial. never seen any PSA's like that on TV... jeeze.

Comment

should've choose a type of car from the scrapyard that distracted drivers crash alot, like a minivan, grand prix/am, camraccord, any mid 90's-mid 2000's GM car, wouldve fit better in the film. E30 seems out of place, nowadays most E30 are not crashed by the owner, they are run into by a distracted driver driving one of the above listed cars.

Comment

Agree with you lennon, this commercial was harsh.

and ALYKZANDYR its not the car, its the driver and how careful they are.

1987 - 325e Project / DD

Comment

You ^ are dumb. ALYKZKjdkjafsd is not saying that cars crash themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
                        should've choose a type of car from the scrapyard that distracted drivers crash alot, like a minivan, grand prix/am, camraccord, any mid 90's-mid 2000's GM car, wouldve fit better in the film. E30 seems out of place, nowadays most E30 are not crashed by the owner, they are run into by a distracted driver driving one of the above listed cars.
                        My e30 died in a jousting contest with a olds aurora...
                        Front subframe doesn't fit my swap shell, frame rail was bent. Swapping front sub back to replacement shells' original sub while engine is in the car.
                        /bummer

Comment

this commercial is definitely too surreal. but the more tragic thing is those seat covers..... who would do such a thing.

Comment

No blood on the driver.. his valves must've detached from his heart upon impact.

Are those sheepskin seat covers?! I've been wanting some of those!
                            My 1991 318is Progression Thread

Comment

So does the stock airbag do that to your face? im glad i took mine out, id rather beat my head on the flimsy wheel than ride around with a 20 year old bomb in my face.
                              sigpic
                              1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                              1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                              1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Working...
                              X