This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 510e36 View Post
    Ill offer him 8k a car. Of if you have both of them I'll buy both of them for 25k

WHAT A GOOD DEAL

i would do that op

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
    ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
    Originally posted by JakeP
    with a coathanger

Comment

I would do the OP

If his story were true

j/k im not into boys
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
      first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

^ Thats right your into real men :giggle:
        sigpic

Comment

Bahaha touche
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
          first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

every time i see a new post i get excited for nothing lol!!
            They call me the frog

- E30 Alpina C2 2.7
            - E30 Alpina C2 2.5
            - E28 M 528I 3.5 (300HP)
            - E36 M3 S50 3.2 (Euro)

Comment

YES. I love this thread

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
              1983 Peugeot 505 STI
              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
              2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Dirty Girl

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
                1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
                1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
                1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                  YES. I love this thread
                  Likewise

Comment

were their ever pictures of said cars put up?
                    sigpic
                    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

The cars do not exist.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

I'm still tryin to figure out who in the hell would wanna marry this guy and have a son with him.....

EDIT: TOTAL FAIL OP!!
                        1989 325i|1992 325i|And completely obsessed|:woowoo:
                        sigpic BMW. The Ultimate Driving Machine.
                        The Build...

Comment

this thread is kind of like a horse race. example: you place a bet on a horse in the 12th. after you invest your money, you find out that the one you bet on is constipated and lame(and in this case stupid). even though you know there isn't a chance in hell to receive any return, you decide to stick around and watch the race anyway because there is that possibility the horse will throw the jockey to the dirt on his dick so at least you can laugh your ass off. that-in a nutshell-is this thread.

this seemed appropriate:

btw: we are almost up to 300 posts. that is legendary for a thread like this.
                          Last edited by flyboyx; 05-30-2011, 07:22 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                            this thread is like a horse race. example: you place a bet on a horse in the 12th. after you invest your money, you find out that the one you bet on is constipated and lame. even though you know there isn't a chance in hell to receive any return, you decide to stick around and watch the race anyway because there is that chance the horse will throw the jockey to the dirt on his dick so at least you can laugh your ass off. that is this thread.

So basically like a NASCAR race?

Closing SOON!
                            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by gp.plus View Post
                              Likewise

hey, thats a good one!
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Hey Hey,Be nice my Bro is High-Functioning Autistic (Asperger's Syndrome)
                                The OP would get the ''SMARTS'' kicked right out of him by my bro,so comparing a handicapped person to this guy is not so cool.

Commence as I like to watch tards as much as the next guy:p

What?

Comment

Working...
                                X