Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
    $4k for a clean 1975 2002 w/ bad trans. Must be a reason it's not sold since it was listed 25 days ago.

Anyone know what a rebuilt 2002 tranny costs?

Isn't it a G240? I know a rebuilt 260 is like $1500 or so
    Originally posted by flyboyx
    how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
    Originally posted by Northern
    beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
    Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
    Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
    '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
    Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
      $4k for a clean 1975 2002 w/ bad trans. Must be a reason it's not sold since it was listed 25 days ago.

Anyone know what a rebuilt 2002 tranny costs?

That's a steal even with a shot trans. I've never seen those wheels on a 2002, though. They remind me of old 5 spoke Ferrari wheels.
      "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
      The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Cheep 2002 - stalls when warm though.

Comment

I hope this is crackpipe. Ruckus's are cool but 5.5k loooool
          BMW tech
          Umass Amherst
          05 wrx sti

Comment

If anyone has an extra 40k laying around and wants to buy me an early birthday present...

M3 Touring...

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
              git 'er done. if you don't buy it in the next day or two, i am going to have it sitting in my driveway. just sayin'.
              Get it man. I had some stuff come up that prevented me from getting it. :( I hate adulting.

Comment

Originally posted by wcipolli View Post
                If anyone has an extra 40k laying around and wants to buy me an early birthday present...

M3 Touring...
                http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/ctd/5151584897.html

this is most certainly with out a doubt a VLADmobile.

Originally posted by gotane30 View Post
                Get it man. I had some stuff come up that prevented me from getting it. :( I hate adulting.
                ill call the guy tomorrow.
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

This guy....is an absolute fucking idiot. I see this ix for sale on denver Craig's. 2door coupe manual for 1400 bucks. I'm like....cool!

I call and the owner's fucking mom answers the phone. She says that her son can't afford to buy a phone so he put her number in the ad. He finally calls me back about 18 hours later. He tells me that it only runs for ten seconds then quits. He says he did a manual swap on the car and that automatically shorted out the fuel pump since it crosses some enigmatic wire. I talk to this little inarticulate asshole for for about 20 minutes before he finally tells me the manual swap he did was from a 2wd car. This is pretty much the cardinal sin of ix's. He also says he gutted the interior because it's a race car. He goes on to say that its a real e30 and not one of those fake ones. In my mind, I am thinking: what the fuck are you talking about????? So....me being me, I probe a little deeper and ask, what is a " fake" e30????? He says all those e30's built before 1987 are fakes. Once again, I'm like:wtf???? I ask why are e30's before 1987 fakes? The little teenage turd gets pissed off, tells me i dont know anything about e30's, says he wishes everyone would stop calling his mom and wasting his time and hangs up on me.

Maybe you should state in your ad that you hacked your car up by doing a rwd swap, dingleberry. It would go nicely with you shitty pics.

This had to have been one of the dumbest people I have ever attempted to have a technical conversation with. I should have known he was mentally retarded the ad he posted. I have to look back and laugh......I needed to share this with r3v. I think everyone that reads this should call him up and ask it the car is a fake e30. I promise you will laugh at how stupid he is.
                  Last edited by flyboyx; 08-15-2015, 05:34 AM.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

wow that's just great bcos i have an 86 haha. guess mine is fake
                    1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
                    1998 e36 328ic/5 -
                    Roundie alpina pig cheek’d (1969)
                    1967 2002 parts car
                    1994 318iS junked.

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                      https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5165060304.html

This guy....is an absolute fucking idiot. I see this ix for sale on denver Craig's. 2door coupe manual for 1400 bucks. I'm like....cool!

I call and the owner's fucking mom answers the phone. She says that her son can't afford to buy a phone so he put her number in the ad. He finally calls me back about 18 hours later. He tells me that it only runs for ten seconds then quits. He says he did a manual swap on the car and that automatically shorted out the fuel pump since it crosses some enigmatic wire. I talk to this little inarticulate asshole for for about 20 minutes before he finally tells me the manual swap he did was from a 2wd car. He also says he gutted the interior because it's a race car. He goes on to say that its a real e30 and not one of those fake ones. In my mind, I am thinking: what the fuck are you talking about????? So....me being me, I probe a little deeper and ask, what is a " fake" e30????? He says all those e30's built before 1987 are fakes. Once again, I'm like:wtf???? I ask why are e30's before 1987 fakes? The little teenage turd gets pissed off and hangs up on me.

This had to have been one of the dumbest people I have ever attempted to have a technical conversation with. I should have known he was mentally retarded the ad he posted. I have to look back and laugh......I needed to share this with r3v. I think everyone that reads this should call him up and ask it the car is a fake e30. I promise you will laugh at how stupid he is.
                      Perhaps this guy as you say is not the brightest star,, but your language is for SURE the most RUDE comment i have ever seen here on r3vlimited
                      Sveinbjörn Hrafnsson

E30 CABRIO V12 M70B50 ///
                      ALPINA B10 BITURBO 346 @ 507
                      E34 550 V12 JML

Finnish wisdom : If you want to Win,, hire a Finn

http://alpina.123.is/pictures/

Comment

My vote is hell no, what does r3v think? E30 trunk desk

LOL and this http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/5168302955.html probably runs mint but wow... 15K with red bumper trim and a chrome intake
                        Last edited by e30onBBSs; 08-15-2015, 08:34 PM.
                        BMW tech
                        Umass Amherst
                        05 wrx sti

Comment

Originally posted by e30onBBSs View Post
                          http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/fuo/5173581284.html

My vote is hell no, what does r3v think? E30 trunk desk

LOL and this http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/5168302955.html probably runs mint but wow... 15K with red bumper trim and a chrome intake

I'd take the desk at 10% the asking price - sort of cool, I think.

That vert - totaled by paint.

Comment

Originally posted by wcipolli View Post
                            I'd take the desk at 10% the asking price - sort of cool, I think.

That vert - totaled by paint.

Agreed on the desk. Too basic for a $650 price tag. It's basically just the trunk with 4 bars coming out the bottom. Kind of boring.
                            Originally posted by flyboyx
                            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                            Originally posted by Northern
                            beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

That clean interior. Gosh. Cardinal red in an alpineweiss.
                              "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                              The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Anybody in the market for a 3251 convertible?
                                The fun never ends :-?

89 318iS
                                R.I.P 89 325i coupe
                                89 335iC

Comment

Working...
                                X