Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously...
    I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
    1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Originally posted by e30crazie View Post
      You're pulling my dick without Jergen's here. This guy's dumb.
      "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
      The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

he sounds like a doosh. here is his number: (949) 735-0851 i bet he would like to hear from you since no one is going to call to buy his parts.
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

"the engine has great" must be the rare b27 iS...

Running 1987 e30
          325is
          Pros: current inspection, good paint, heater, custom header, m20b27 engine, IS intake, custom exhaust, good tires, new crank sensor, starter, plugs, wires, hazard switch, radiator, engine has great

Serious inquiries only

Comment

that piece of crap has been for sale for months. it started at about 4k. lol at the hard plastic seats.
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
              You're pulling my dick without Jergen's here. This guy's dumb.
              LOL!!! People price their shit on I don't know what scale. 600 with motor and 500 without. This dud needs a reality check.
              I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
              1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Damn. Couldn't you have a piece of glass custom made to match the shape of a metal sunroof panel for less than $1,000?

This dude saved his moonroof as a backup plan for his retirement income. I could see maayyyybe paying this much if it was minty in an OEM box and never installed. maayyyybe

RARE OEM 84-91 BMW E30 GLASS MOONROOF SUNROOF & Sun Shade 325is 318 M3 - $1200 (Alexandria)

Selling complete E30 Glass Moonroof and SunShade.

Includes most of the necessary mounting hardware as shown in the photos. Closely review all photos. What you see will be included nothing more.

This listing is for a used 'Unicorn' in the E30 community; a glass moonroof out of a BMW E30. It comes with the sliding sun shade as well. The last E30 glass moonroof on eBay sold for $1,250 just a couple of weeks ago. This listing includes the sunshade, cables, and other rails as shown in the photos. I I WILL NOT SEPARATE!! These parts are nearly 30 years old. They have signs of use and believe all mounting parts are included. Since I've never installed the moonroof, I can not be sure. The buyer is responsible for correct fitment research. I have been sitting on this for a very long time in hopes of installing in my E30, but I don't think that's going to happen. Some of the plastic pieces on the shade are cracked/broken, and the sunshade has some wear and damage. I tried to show as much as I could in the pics. Please look closely at the high-res photos by copying this link:

"https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tnzv37jg1xo54gh/AADecC5AbBYxmS-UCZh14TTCa?dl=0"

The glass is nice, with some light surface scratches and some fading on the top metal trim. ONLY what is pictured is included.

I will gladly accept local pick-up in the Washington DC metropolitan area.

The moonroof will fit any E30 coupe and/or sedan including M3. If you're here, you know what this is and how rare it is. It truly pains me to sell it. If you have questions, please feel free to ask, I'll do my best to answer them.

Some people have asked for a pic showing 'through' the glass. This glass is mirrored and it doesn't show up well. I've added an additional pic that is the best I can take for that request.

Price: $1,200.00 cash please

If you see this listing, it is available.
                R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Check this one out: asking $7500
                  https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/6041711154.html

Up for sale my son's E30 325is,
                  This prized and cherished "IS" up for sale, as he has joined the service and will be deployed in the near future and he no longer has the time to devote to it properly.

The good: New/used and warrantied engine from Bavarian Engine Exchange with bench tested 80,000 miles on it, all new wires and rotor (http://www.bavengine.com/ ) Engine installed less than a year ago. Spitfire runs like a champ - as you will see on a test drive.
                  Modestly modified suspension. Including Bilstein HD sport shocks, H&R sport springs, Turner Motorsports, fixed street camber plates (front) Garatastic re-enforced front lower subframe (powder coated black https://store.garagistic.com/Parts-c...front-subframe) Installed with the new engine.
                  All front and rear suspension components upgraded with polyurethane bushings, poly motor mounts, poly rear subframe, poly chassis mounts, rear dif mounts. New half shafts, new balanced Turner driveshaft ($800 alone), K&N high flow filter, Scorpion cat back exhaust, nice note, revy and punchy e30 style! UUC Poly transmission mounts, UUC DSSR - Double Shear Selector Rod makes sloppy shifting a thing of the past!
                  Mechanically this thing is pretty solid and a blast to drive. Stock 14" BBS rims with spare. Front tread decent, rear like new. Could use and alignment.

The bad: We purchased this car used with aprox 160k on a non working OD, Looks like it had a smashed front end at one point, fenders rough repaired around turn signals with fiberglass tape and the hood has been replaced. It fits relatively good but isn't perfect. Sunroof was under repair and was damaged, however I purchased a new/used one ($200) that is in near perfect condition, but needs to be painted to match the car. Its white, see pics. The motor is good and works, its need the side rails and components and to be reassembled. Ceiling liner material has degraded and is torn and needs to be replaced while the sunroof is reworked. I believe any comptant mechanic could handle this task. We were quoted $1200 ( yes twelve Hundred) to put this back together.
                  The front bumper cover plastic had degraded and has chipped off. I was in the process of taking it apart to replace that part, $250 aftermarket $500 OEM from ECS. I have all other front trim parts, lip etc.
                  Interior seats have been recovered with a decent vinyl material and are in great shape, all mechanics of the seats work as they should. Door cards were stained to match. The carpet was removed due to mold and tossed. An inexpensive non OAM carpet is in there now and needs attention there. Dash has usual cracks for this car. Lights, break lights, turn signals all work. Interior lights and gages all need work.

With the right attention to detail, this car could be brought back to its former glory and be a classic collector, weekend head turner. They are not making many manual transmissions anymore gents.

This car is suited for well qualified buyers, as is, cash negotiable... All extra parts included.

#############################################
                  WIKI entry and description of this model car as follows:

############################################
                  The VIN decoder is a staple number of the questions, aiming to pick a particular sort of data upon the VIN number. Whether you are a car...

The "is" mystique
                  ###########################################

Three of the Best - E30 M3 versus E30 333i and E30 325iS

Vin provided to interested individuals. Email me [at] the link in the add.

schwarz BMW e30 325is 1990 $7500 neg

Erick
                  1990 325is
                  m52b28
                  3.73lsd
                  g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

[QUOTE=TeXJ;4758555]Check this one out: asking $7500

This prized and cherished "IS" up for sale, as he has joined the service and will be deployed in the near future and he no longer has the time to devote to it properly.

Terrible. Just terrible. This is a sub $1k car.
                    sigpic
                    Gun control means using both hands
                    Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dagamus(NM);4758559]
                      Originally posted by TeXJ View Post

Sub 1k seems a little harsh. 3k is more reasonable with todays prices.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

[QUOTE=Dagamus(NM);4758559]
                        Originally posted by TeXJ View Post

seller's gonna hear crickets on this one too. i agree with brandon that the value is probably somewhere around 3k on a good day. probably spent 2k on that engine replacement and won't come close to re-couping that cost. it looks like it it still needs a good bit of un-fucking to be a decent car. says it was in a front end accident. i wonder what the core support looks like?
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

here's one with great pics!

https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/6005520461.html

New paint...not sure he knows what "new" means:
                          Selling a gold 1991 BMW new paint has 156.345 the only problem it has a little short that wont let the gas pump pass gas but the car runs asking 1000.
                          1990 325is
                          m52b28
                          3.73lsd
                          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

haven't seen this before. who made those grills? probably a good deal if you don't mind a sedan. volvo lip ftw!

1989 BMW 325i - E30 - Standard - $3000 (South Austin)

Clean title in hand. Selling this rare gem of mine - 1989 BMW 325i 4DR - Manual transmission. I pride in the work I put in this car and it is priced to sell. I've compared every E30 on craigslist from Dallas all the way to Houston. I'm letting this car go to get a wagon for the growing family.

Its getting harder to find E30s in the state and even harder to have them in this condition. Definitely worth checking out if you are a car enthusiast or collector.

Inline 6 cylinder engine / M20 with 1k miles on a fully rebuild manual transmission.
                            Custom single headlight conversion with eye lids.
                            Custom cluster. Has Euro clock.
                            Suspension lowered by previous owner.
                            Aftermarket Bluetooth radio.
                            Condor Power steering delete.
                            No cracks on dash. No tears in seats.

Pros:
                            Valve cover gasket replaced 2015
                            Timing belt replaced 2015
                            water pump replaced 2015
                            Timing belt idler pulley replaced 2015
                            alternator belt replaced 2015
                            receiver drier replaced 2015
                            expansion valve replaced 2016
                            Left rear wheel replaced 2016
                            Shifter bushings replaced 2016
                            IS front lip installed
                            New battery replaced 2017
                            Rear differ service 2016
                            Air filter replaced 2015
                            Coolant flush 2015
                            Front and rear tires replaced 2016
                            Fuel filter replaced 2015
                            No rust
                            Clean title

Cons:
                            Odometer stop working 15k miles ago
                            Fuel level sensor started to act up
                            Oil pan gasket leak
                            AC compressor siezed
                            Blower motor only works on 2 settings now
                            Idle air control valve stop working

Asking 3000

***Serious Inquires Only*** NO EMAIL, NO GOOGLE VOICE
                            Text me for fast response
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=flyboyx;4758578]
                              Originally posted by Dagamus(NM) View Post

seller's gonna hear crickets on this one too. i agree with brandon that the value is probably somewhere around 3k on a good day. probably spent 2k on that engine replacement and won't come close to re-couping that cost. it looks like it it still needs a good bit of un-fucking to be a decent car. says it was in a front end accident. i wonder what the core support looks like?
                              3k if the front wasn't wrecked with a home brew bondo job on the fenders, the engine sounds like the best part but sorting the sunroof is going to require an amount that just makes this car cost more than it is worth. Fix the sunroof and you have a 2K car.

The bronzit above, while a less desirable body style and color is a $3K car.
                              sigpic
                              Gun control means using both hands
                              Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

Lexus IS250 6 speed manual. I have to admit that I really liked these cars when they came out. Seems like a pretty good value over an e46 or e90.
                                My Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X