Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smooth
    surprised this hasn't been posted yet...

https://imperial.craigslist.org/cto/6264937708.html
    There is no way that's been for sale for 12 days without someone buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
      Not quite sure if serious.....

I am considering selling or trading my BMW 840CiA.
      It has a blown head gasket on its factory M60 motor. If i cant sell at my desired price, I will swap engine for an M62 (bolt on) and repost......

Blown HG, Automatic, and a salvage title, with a price tag of almost 8k. This guy is smoking crack right?

Nope. Even with all the negatives this wouldn't last five minutes up on mobile.de at this price. 840's are significantly more rare than 850's, and both have appreciated in price (Germany) to such a point that it is dragging our market here in NA along for the ride. Fix the head gasket and some of the other negatives you are looking at a $20 g car.

If I recall correctly S62 conversions are such a pain in the ass to rewire on these pre OBD1 cars most guys go the supercharger route as there is enough aftermarket suppliers supplying for the m60/62.

Comment

Such a good looking car. E31s are bad ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Here's a deal:

1996 BMW 8-Series 840ci Coupe (2 door)
          $4,000.00

car starts and runs. 16" wheels on car now, comes with original 17" BMW wheels. some electrical issues: windows and door locks not working, ABS light is on. Dent in passenger door. Beige leather interior. 4.4 litre V8.

That's Canadian pesos.

Comment

Originally posted by Torston View Post
            Nope. Even with all the negatives this wouldn't last five minutes up on mobile.de at this price. 840's are significantly more rare than 850's, and both have appreciated in price (Germany) to such a point that it is dragging our market here in NA along for the ride. Fix the head gasket and some of the other negatives you are looking at a $20 g car.

If I recall correctly S62 conversions are such a pain in the ass to rewire on these pre OBD1 cars most guys go the supercharger route as there is enough aftermarket suppliers supplying for the m60/62.
            Wow, I am impressed.

Thank you for the information!
            My previous build (currently E30-less)
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

E30 find, West Palm Beach, Fl

Very clean car, would make an excellent daily.

This one of a kind BMW 318is M42 E30 will catch the eye of the average driver and the heart of a BMW enthusiasts!
              This 1991 Model comes equipped with the following:
              Uuc Short Shift Kit
              Z3 Antenna
              Cross-Drilled Rotors x4
              Cat Delete
              Blistein Sports-HNR Sports Springs
              Ryan G Splitter
              Bavarian Performance Chip
              Cold AC
              All New Intake Hoses
              OEM Dashboard ($1200)
              160k Mileage (broken odometer shows 136k)

Comment

me wonder why no sport seats? and why put that hideous non airbag wheel on if your gonna change the wheel?
                i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by vinny.mia View Post
                  https://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto...275516082.html
                  Very clean car, would make an excellent daily.

This one of a kind BMW 318is M42 E30 will catch the eye of the average driver and the heart of a BMW enthusiasts!
                  This 1991 Model comes equipped with the following:
                  Uuc Short Shift Kit
                  Z3 Antenna
                  Cross-Drilled Rotors x4
                  Cat Delete
                  Blistein Sports-HNR Sports Springs
                  Ryan G Splitter
                  Bavarian Performance Chip
                  Cold AC
                  All New Intake Hoses
                  OEM Dashboard ($1200)
                  160k Mileage (broken odometer shows 136k)
                  Super lazy paint job. Didn't remove anything and just painted over it instead of at the very very least masking.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

This seems like a good value as long as it really is rust-free.

1975 bmw 2002 4 speed - $5500 (Allentown)

Rare 75 2002 body doesn't have any rust car is solid many new parts the paint isn't the greatest but it's ok. Runs and drives ok just running slightly rich could use some adjustments
                    R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                    └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Musij View Post
                      Super lazy paint job. Didn't remove anything and just painted over it instead of at the very very least masking.
                      Yeah that's no $8500 car.
                      Originally posted by kronus
                      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by Musij View Post

I agree its not an $8500 car, but I dont know if the paint job was lazy, I have a feeling the owner wanted more of an Mtech look and decided to have all the moldings painted.

It looks purposeful to me, but hard to tell from the pics.
                        Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

1991 BMW 318i Convertible - $7000 (Irvine)

1991 Silver BMW Convertible with black interior. 5 speed manual transmission. 111,560 miles. Paint, interior and top in good condition. Always garaged. Includes car cover. Runs great. A/C blows cold.
                          Last year of the iconic E 30 body style.

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                            I agree its not an $8500 car, but I dont know if the paint job was lazy, I have a feeling the owner wanted more of an Mtech look and decided to have all the moldings painted.

It looks purposeful to me, but hard to tell from the pics.
                            It might have been actually. I personally don't like that look one bit with the stock set up, but for instance, my dad had his 325i's trim painted the same color of the car, he likes it better like that. Everyone is entitled to their preference.

Still not 8500 tho lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty.Piranha View Post
                              1991 BMW 318i Convertible - $7000 (Irvine)

1991 Silver BMW Convertible with black interior. 5 speed manual transmission. 111,560 miles. Paint, interior and top in good condition. Always garaged. Includes car cover. Runs great. A/C blows cold.
                              Last year of the iconic E 30 body style.
                              Oooooo.

91 verts also carries the m42 right?

If that milage can be confirmed, that is a very pretty car marked at a very reasonable offer imo. The 4 cyl on a vert may not carry the weight of a m20, sure, but for 7k for what looks to be a very stock car from a glance, that's a good deal.

Only thing that bothers me is the "last year of the iconic e30".... Eh... They stopped production in 94 but I believe the last US shipped e30 was the 92 vert right? Or is it 93./?

Comment

^^ 93 iirc
                                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Working...
                                X