Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by HersheySquirts View Post
    16k is just to much
    It's fully caged and SCCA legal. That shit isn't cheap, especially if you pay a shop to prep the car for you. It sounds like whoever buys that car could drive it directly to the track and pass tech.

    Comment


      Here's a "nice" one...

      http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/4426879204.html

      Highlight: "This cool ride can be staggered with nice rims and ground effects and nice seats"
      "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
      -----------------------------------------
      91 318is Turbo Sold
      87 325 Daily driver Sold
      06 4.8is X5
      06 Mtec X3
      05 4.4i X5 Sold
      92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
      90 325i Sold
      97 328is Sold
      01 323ci Sold
      92 325i Sold
      83 528e Totaled
      98 328i Sold
      93 325i Sold

      Comment


        LOL " Rare 2dr standard" wut O.o

        Comment


          WTF is this guy talking about ?
          http://delaware.craigslist.org/cto/4448043650.html
          sigpichttp://www.germanaudiospecialties.com/

          1986 325es :early:

          Comment


            Originally posted by SoundByte View Post
            It's fully caged and SCCA legal. That shit isn't cheap, especially if you pay a shop to prep the car for you. It sounds like whoever buys that car could drive it directly to the track and pass tech.
            By no means am I an expert, or even close to knowledgable about SCCA rules and what it takes to have a car spec'd out to those rules.

            However, you knew it was coming, I would think one would put more details in their add, i.e. brands, kinds of tubing used,...etc.
            1990 325is
            m52b28
            3.73lsd
            g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

            Comment


              Originally posted by Dakotademon7 View Post
              "Runs n drives no motor problems good car one owner has exhaust leak..... Come with an oil pan and gasket for a 91 BMW 318is n the cars your for 750"

              What don't you understand?
              - It's a magic car that runs and drives without an engine
              - It has problems (what'd you expect from a 20 year-old car?)
              - The owner leaks exhaust (who doesn't?)

              Ok at first I thought that the car came with an E30 oil pan, but on second read I realized he is trading his Integra for an E30 oil pan+gasket with $750 cash on top.

              I wish CL displayed what elementary school the posters went to so I could easily narrow down the choices when deciding where to send my kids.

              1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
              2011 Jeep Wrangler

              Comment


                Originally posted by Conki View Post
                "Runs n drives no motor problems good car one owner has exhaust leak..... Come with an oil pan and gasket for a 91 BMW 318is n the cars your for 750"

                What don't you understand?
                - It's a magic car that runs and drives without an engine
                - It has problems (what'd you expect from a 20 year-old car?)
                - The owner leaks exhaust (who doesn't?)

                Ok at first I thought that the car came with an E30 oil pan, but on second read I realized he is trading his Integra for an E30 oil pan+gasket with $750 cash on top.

                I wish CL displayed what elementary school the posters went to so I could easily narrow down the choices when deciding where to send my kids.
                He's saying the car has no motor(engine) problems, not that it doesn't have an engine..he can't write and you can't read..lol

                Sent from my Samsung Note 3
                '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
                '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

                Comment


                  Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post
                  He's saying the car has no motor(engine) problems, not that it doesn't have an engine..he can't write and you can't read..lol

                  Sent from my Samsung Note 3
                  :facepalm:
                  S52 Swap

                  Shtuff For Sale

                  Comment


                    This guys nuts. Its a salvage on top of it

                    http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/4443235406.html


                    1992 M tech 2 Convertible - S50 Swap
                    1992 e34 Touring- S50 Swap
                    1992 325i-S50 Swap (SOLD)

                    1995 e36 M3 Mugello Red - S50 (SOLD)
                    1991 325i Convertible Laguna Green (SOLD)
                    1987 325i (SOLD);1992 M tech 2 Convertible (SOLD)
                    1988 325i Convertible Alpine White (SOLD)
                    1991
                    Brilliantrot Convertible 80k Miles (SOLD)
                    1992 325i Convertible Schwarz (SOLD)
                    1992 318i Convertible Project-Finished (SOLD)

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by KIRIEIW View Post
                      This guys nuts. Its a salvage on top of it

                      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/4443235406.html
                      Wow, I bought a 318is same color and salvage, less miles, same damage but already repaired before I bought it, paid $1600. This was 3yrs ago.
                      IG: @Baye30

                      FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post
                        He's saying the car has no motor(engine) problems, not that it doesn't have an engine..he can't write and you can't read..lol

                        Sent from my Samsung Note 3
                        sooo rich...
                        Originally posted by Andy.B
                        Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
                        1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
                        ~~~~~~~~~~
                        I was born on 3/25…
                        ~~~~~~~~~~

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post
                          He's saying the car has no motor(engine) problems, not that it doesn't have an engine..he can't write and you can't read..lol

                          Sent from my Samsung Note 3
                          Thank you for the explanation

                          Good resto project material:
                          BMW l6 csi635 - $1000 (Paso Robles)


                          1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
                          2011 Jeep Wrangler

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Conki View Post
                            "Runs n drives no motor problems good car one owner has exhaust leak..... Come with an oil pan and gasket for a 91 BMW 318is n the cars your for 750"

                            What don't you understand?
                            - It's a magic car that runs and drives without an engine
                            - It has problems (what'd you expect from a 20 year-old car?)
                            - The owner leaks exhaust (who doesn't?)

                            Ok at first I thought that the car came with an E30 oil pan, but on second read I realized he is trading his Integra for an E30 oil pan+gasket with $750 cash on top.

                            I wish CL displayed what elementary school the posters went to so I could easily narrow down the choices when deciding where to send my kids.
                            Delaware is notorious for having garbage school systems. Smart kids there generally went to private school and then got the hell out, unless they're working for a big company in Wilmington.

                            Long story short, don't go to any of their public schools.
                            sigpic

                            4 doors.. so much room for activities!

                            IG @bluebombr

                            Transaction Feedback:

                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

                            Comment


                              In case you missed it yesterday, BaT feature on an 88 325is. Automatic. Cloth interior. Bronz-it beige. For $12,500 :crazy:

                              (not to shit on you bronzit guys, it's just not a color that pulls premium prices at the moment)

                              http://bringatrailer.com/2014/05/01/...5is-automatic/

                              Last edited by Aleman; 05-02-2014, 06:31 AM.
                              R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                              └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)
                              ..24

                              Comment


                                http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/cto/4450195816.html

                                This made me lol


                                1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                                1991 318i 4dr slick top


                                Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                                Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                                Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                                Brilliantrot slick top "build"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X