Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    found this on ebay. Socal guys might be interested. Price is good

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/USED-BMW-E30...ce9fe1&vxp=mtr

    Comment


      Originally posted by rikaro View Post
      found this on ebay. Socal guys might be interested. Price is good

      http://www.ebay.com/itm/USED-BMW-E30...ce9fe1&vxp=mtr
      i always get kinda pissed off when people advertise something as being m3 when it clearly is not.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

      88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

      Comment


        Jesus! that paint! so professional! i can't figure out if its "non running" or its "nonrunning"


        http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/4449911660.html

        This is a nonrunning E30 race car which is non running....so you will need to trailer it away or have it towed. The motor needs work...but I can not remember what it needs. Possibly just heads. Its a 5 speed also. You will need to put a seat in since there is no drivers seat. The car has many parts in the cabin and trunk. Make me a reasonable offer if you think the price is high...many of you already know the cost of a e30 roll cage.

        Great lemons car.

        The car is located near Beltway 8 and Memorial...thanks for looking.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by flyboyx; 05-06-2014, 07:38 AM.
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

        88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

        Comment


          you can't make this shit up!

          check out this jack ass! looks like bungee cords holding the bumper together. mamma raised a cheeseball!

          http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/4450186208.html


          Slammed JDM Mercedes benz 190e - cheap! - great car - $2500 (Dayton)


          Slammed Mercedes Benz e350 it's on 3 inch drop coils. Runs flawlessly, has minor issues (none to do with the engine) call or text me at any time 936-641-2438 this is a straight mob car, you get all the ladies with this thing it also sits on 15 inch 24 karat GOLD bbs wheels. It has the straight 6 engine. Tons of room for the ladies to get down in. I've gotten too many women with this thing so it's time for the next lucky guy. (The wheels have the polished lip and gold center, not posted in the ad)
          Attached Files
          Last edited by flyboyx; 05-06-2014, 07:35 AM.
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

          88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

          Comment


            -
            Attached Files
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

            88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

            Comment


              %
              Attached Files
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

              88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

              Comment


                i guess it was ernie telling him he needed a welding mask to siphon coolant out of the reservior.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by flyboyx; 05-06-2014, 07:41 AM.
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

                88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

                Comment


                  84 vette "chick magnet" included hahaha!
                  http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cto/4412092147.html

                  Never heard of a Beaotiful Range Rover but here it is!
                  http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/cto/4456380241.html

                  911 tribute show car! a real steal at 14k!
                  http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cto/4448662798.html

                  Audi TT Show Car, some nice models on this one!
                  http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cto/4445901276.html
                  sigpic
                  Rescued 1986 325e Coupe
                  1988 325ix Touring 5spd currently being rescued
                  Ottawa, Ontario, Canada :finger:

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                    !
                    Bro do you even JDM benz?
                    sigpic
                    Rescued 1986 325e Coupe
                    1988 325ix Touring 5spd currently being rescued
                    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada :finger:

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                      Jesus! that paint! so professional! i can't figure out if its "non running" or its "nonrunning"


                      http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/4449911660.html

                      This is a nonrunning E30 race car which is non running....so you will need to trailer it away or have it towed. The motor needs work...but I can not remember what it needs. Possibly just heads. Its a 5 speed also. You will need to put a seat in since there is no drivers seat. The car has many parts in the cabin and trunk. Make me a reasonable offer if you think the price is high...many of you already know the cost of a e30 roll cage.

                      Great lemons car.

                      The car is located near Beltway 8 and Memorial...thanks for looking.
                      How many "heads" does an e30 have?

                      Sent from my Samsung Note 3
                      '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
                      '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post
                        How many "heads" does an e30 have?

                        Sent from my Samsung Note 3
                        Kinda like when people 'blow their brains out'.

                        Check this - 'Converted to M5' Nice rims dude. That whole non-M5 engine part is insignificant.

                        http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/4420359446.html

                        R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                        └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)
                        ..24

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by 613EDRTY View Post
                          Bro do you even JDM benz?
                          fuck ya, dude! but only if you are this pimpin' ballsack slappin' gangsta!


                          Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                          Kinda like when people 'blow their brains out'.

                          Check this - 'Converted to M5' Nice rims dude. That whole non-M5 engine part is insignificant.
                          post up the ad too so his mastery of the queens english can be saved for posterity. that ad KILLS me!

                          looks like today is a damn good day for this thread.
                          Last edited by flyboyx; 05-06-2014, 09:06 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

                          88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

                          Comment


                            This is a sweet deal! $5500 for a well-sorted 2003 540i M-Sport

                            http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/4456297518.html

                            R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                            └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)
                            ..24

                            Comment


                              I was browsing craigslist as one does...
                              "I have a rare m3 BMW it seized up from sitting dose not run nice body all lights work heater motor works 17 in wheels will also trade let me know what u got"
                              http://roanoke.craigslist.org/cto/4454070385.html

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Cosmic Serpent View Post
                                I was browsing craigslist as one does...
                                "I have a rare m3 BMW it seized up from sitting dose not run nice body all lights work heater motor works 17 in wheels will also trade let me know what u got"
                                http://roanoke.craigslist.org/cto/4454070385.html
                                Its so rare that BMW actually never made it!!
                                sigpic
                                Rescued 1986 325e Coupe
                                1988 325ix Touring 5spd currently being rescued
                                Ottawa, Ontario, Canada :finger:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X