Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
    Not from craigslist but from the November issue of Roundel... a 30k mileage 325e for 30k.

(Not mine)

That is just nuckin' futs :drink:
    R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
    └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

"My loss is your gain"

Comment

He thinks something came unplugged when he "half" flipped it. That listing is full of the lolz.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

no rear seat/interior, looks like he already tried drifting it.

Comment

Originally posted by rcsoundn1 View Post
            no rear seat/interior, looks like he already tried drifting it.
            Exactly what I saw. Boy race car here trying to pass off as a real simple wire that came unplugged.
            ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

looks fantastic. salvage title and auto trans tho.....i am impressed with this gentleman's butchery of the queen's english. in fact, he sounds retarded.

I have 1987 Bmw 325ES.this is fantastic E30 body shape. Extra clean inside and outside. it is one of the cleanest E30 in USA. Everything works fine. 55k original miles. Automatic transmission , moon roof , cruse control , excelent paint , keeped in garage , so scratch no any dent, inside clean like have never been used , Price is 6000$ and it is negotiable. you are more than welcome to bring your mechanic to check it out. Every single thing works . Price is 5500$ and it is negotiable.

If you have any question all or text me @ 713 478 five six 47

keywords : bmw mercedes e36 e30 e46 m3
              Attached Files
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                looks fantastic. salvage title and auto trans tho.....i am impressed with this gentleman's butchery of the queen's english. in fact, he sounds retarded.

I have 1987 Bmw 325ES.this is fantastic E30 body shape. Extra clean inside and outside. it is one of the cleanest E30 in USA. Everything works fine. 55k original miles. Automatic transmission , moon roof , cruse control , excelent paint , keeped in garage , so scratch no any dent, inside clean like have never been used , Price is 6000$ and it is negotiable. you are more than welcome to bring your mechanic to check it out. Every single thing works . Price is 5500$ and it is negotiable.

If he keeps typing, he may talk himself to a free car.
                ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
                  Exactly what I saw. Boy race car here trying to pass off as a real simple wire that came unplugged.
                  I want to know how the motor "won't turn but I know it will start." How can it not turn but start?? Seems like every motor I've ever played with HAS to turn in order to start!

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post

ENGLISH, you've killed it!
                  -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                  08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                  318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                  '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                  Originally posted by roguetoaster
                  Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

1987 BMW m6 - $8000 (Houston)

ok, you fuckers! don't say i never gave you anything. i went to look at this car today. it isn't perfect, it actually needs a good amount of work. probably looks better in the photos than it is in person.

Pros
                    pretty damn good respray in zinoberrot.
                    engine seems to run really well, but i didn't do a compression test.
                    body is mostly rust free (i crawled under the car all the way around) there is some surface rust on that little lip where the floor pans meet the rocker panels. there is also a tiny bit of surface rust around the shock mounts on the rear bumper. battery tray looked really good. looks like the car has spent its entire life in the south. apparently it came from the carolinas.
                    transmission/clutch felt good.

cons
                    interior need some work driver's seat is going to need the lower bolsters recovered. the driver's door panel has some issues. carpet is pretty dirty. needs floor mats. dash has a couple minor cracks.

there is no cat in the exhaust-just a delete pipe. the muffler is falling apart.

there is some enigmatic issue with the brakes. they drag and according to the owner, as you drive it they seem to drag more and more until you have to use quite a lot of engine power to move down the road. the owner thought the problem might be the master cylinder. i think maybe abs. looks like the same pump used on an e30

front valance is off the car. apparently he hit something with it and it is going to need some work to make it nice. he said it was in storage so i did not see it.

the springs are cut(ghey)

on this note the oil pan has been repaired do to impact with road/curb/speed bump/pothole. it doesn't seem to leak though.

the style 42's are really corroded and need a complete redo.

some jack ass used a floor jack on the floor pans on both sides of the car and tried to cover up the dents with bondo. this could be fixed easily by pulling back the carpet and hitting the pans from the inside with a big fucking hammer.

that lip under the car where the floor pans meet the rocker panels is all fucked up from liberal use of said floor jack.

the good news is that the bullshit "woodgrain" is just glued/velcro-ed to the door panels and should come off pretty easily. the "speaker covers" in the door panels are fakes and simply glued on.

so, i went to look at this car with complete intention to buy it. the reason i didn't is because i am in the middle of a home renovation right now and don't have the time for yet another project. so.....happy birthday to one of you fucks!!!!! the guy is pretty negotiable on the price. he is also a very decent guy. i think that especially at the price he is willing to take for this car, this thing is a true steal.

1987 BMW m6 - $8000 (Houston)

Im selling a 87m6 it's got plenty of power paint looks great with clean title does need some brake work but is an easy fix for the do it your selfer....
                    It's a jaw dropping head turner hate to sell it but have moved on please call or text 786 327 7544 Gil. The interior is in good shape for the year...and it grouls like a cougar...asking price is 8000cash or check...no low balling or scammers tolerated.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by flyboyx; 11-16-2014, 06:31 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Now Im no expert but isn't this a 2.7e?

Comment

Mtech 1. In Europe though.

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                          That's an M20B27, alright.
                          Eternally searching for a nice set of BMW Sheepskin Seat Covers for Comfort Seats.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Yogurt View Post
                            That's an M20B27, alright.
                            Being the proud owner of one, for sure. Couple giveaways - the intake, and the old "diagnostic" plug.
                            Estoguy
                            1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

Oh I have one too, the cold start injector/icv on the exhaust side of the manifold is what does it for me. But who knows what "crazy mods" that seller may have done lol.

Comment

Hope nobody's posted this, sorry if so. Houston area, looks nice and the price is right!

Comment

Working...
                                X