Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
    Pretty sure BAT beat you to that one. Still would rather have the sedan with no MTech kit. Most sleeperish E30 from BMW.

Comment

It's been a few days since anyone's posted, so there's this V-12 6-Speed:

1991 BMW 850i Factory 6 Speed - $9000 (Allentown, PA)

Unfortunately my time with her has not been as long as I had wished... I want to finish her, but my wife is pregnant with our first child and I can't afford to keep 3 projects running at the same time... So I have to part ways with her.

The car needs some work, but she's all there. Runs and drives, but again, needs work. I wouldn't go a long distance with her unless absolutely necessary. Temperature stays good though which is a plus! I drove her home from my shop which was about 25 miles with no stalling.

Clutch is the main issue from what I can tell. Most likely will need the clutch, flywheel resurface, throw out bearing, and any other necessary bits in there. Local shop has one they have been sitting on for quite a while, as such, it is less expensive than most other places.

Two brand new Durast Gold batteries with a 5 year warranty, I can provide the original sales receipt with my cell number for warranty purposes if it should ever come to that.

Many of the parts you do not see in the picture are in the trunk, like the kidneys and etc.

I will also includes a set of better condition black leather interior. Door panels, seats, center console, front and back everything. The only pieces that I do not have to match are the dashboard (the one in the car is a dark grey color) and the other parts attached to it. I can include a bottle of black leather dye for the two leather trim pieces on the dash. In addition I also have a drivers side skirt for it that is in a bit better shape than the one currently on the car.

The rims/tires on the car are good, however, I also have a set of authentic staggered 18inch M-Parallel rims from an e34 that I can include for an additional $750 obo. Rear tires are about half tread on the MPars, but the front tires have literally 5 miles on them, and you can still see the new tire nubs on the contact patch/tread of the tires.

Asking $9000, located in Pennsylvania just north of Allentown. Price is slightly negotiable.
      R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
      └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Legit West German Wheels!!

Comment

Not sure if this one has been posted yet.

1991 318is with an M62 V8 Swap
          Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
            Not sure if this one has been posted yet.

1991 318is with an M62 V8 Swap
            That's purty!

R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
            └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Two things...

Tax seems high on this one. A timing belt job is worth 1k added to a car? Everything gone over but no engine bay pics?

And this. I really hope some newb doesn't drop 400 on it.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Maybe I should up my price $50 next time I wanna sell a car because I changed the oil. These people that try to nickel and dime general maintenance to up the price of their car are stupid.
                88 325i Cabrio
                04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Comment

Duuuuuuude...... If only I had the green....
                    88 325i Cabrio
                    04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Wish I could find stuff like this for cheap in LA -.-

Comment

Probably a rust bucket though.
                        Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                        Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                        Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

its cool yea, but I would have to see it to see how well the swap was done. Might be worth less than asking depending on the quality of the work

Comment

i did my usual e30 search and this came up. i can picture some little dick bag drilling this into his deck lid because its soooooo cool.

sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/5596049259.html
                              1990 325is
                              m52b28
                              3.73lsd
                              g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

^i saw that one too. It is literally uglier than a smashed butthole.
                                sigpic
                                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
                                X