Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
    I'm just gonna leave this here. Clean execution, but that interior tho! Yeesh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wow, gaudy. The exterior isn't nice IMO either, and I can only hope that someone drifts it in to as many trees/lamp post as simultaneously possible.

Then I want to see what happens to their face after that emblen on the airbag gets them.

Comment

Self promotion:

ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
        aw....fuck man! black ice?

unfortunately, i think it would be hard to find a buyer to pay what you are asking but the parts should be worth it.
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Black Ice?
          AWD > RWD

Comment

1978 Bmw Alpina b7 TURBO

Comment

Comment

Guess there are no inexpensive, well-maintained, stock M20 cars in the entire region. What a shame, guess the poster will have to get an M42.

Comment

Originally posted by scrv1 View Post
                  wow! i don't know about 100k finished, but wow.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

this is probably overpriced....by a crack pipe amount considering what needs to be still done to it. also, gotta love body color sprayed over all the trim.

BMW 325i - $7500 (Plano TX)
                    1990 bmw Spec e30
                    Bilstien suspension
                    H&R springs
                    Stock sway bars
                    Full Roll cage
                    Saftcraft automatic fire system (requires 10# bottle) includes mounting Bracket plus 3 heads
                    Quick disconnect steering wheel
                    Rear and Side Glass (available)
                    Kill Switch
                    Auxiliary Fan
                    Race Exhaust
                    Stock Headers
                    Limited Slip
                    Sachs Clutch

Available with car:
                    2 Complete Engines
                    2 Transmissions
                    2 Rear Ends
                    1 Short Block
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

I am selling a very rare 1985 BMW 745i Euro Turbo E23 with water buffalo leather.

Milage: 93,000
                      Color: Bahama Beige Metallic

This car is fast and runs strong! Mechanically the car is well sorted. Transmission shifts smoothly and the turbocharged 3.4 liter M102 engine really pulls (once it's on boost) these cars weren't designed for off the line quick starts.

I am only the second owner. Just purchased a Mercedes 400E and only have street parking so I'll have to let this go. This car is awesome. If I had a driveway, I'd be keeping it.

Comes with BMW wheels from a 2008 3-Series. Still have the original set of bottle cap rims with tires that are included.

The car retains the original euro trim including staggered headlights and the slimline euro bumpers.

Power windows, power seats, and power sunroof.

Interior:
                      This model includes the sought after water buffalo leather seats. Seats are in great shape but could use a re-condition. One very small hold in back seat. Also missing small plastic piece around emergency brake. Recently, there was a short in one of the power seat switches which is caused 3 of the 4 power windows to stop working. Dash does have some cracks. Luckily they make color correct slim plastic dash covers for about $100. Driver seat power works great!

Exterior:
                      Overall the body is good. There are a couple dings and very small rust spots. Nothing major and would be an easy fix. The paint looks decent, and could easily be brought back to it's original glory. The trunk lid may need a clear coat spray.

Asking $3500 or best offer.

Serious inquiries only. Please message me with any questions or additional photo request.
                      Last edited by TimeMachinE30; 01-05-2017, 12:11 PM.
                      ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

This guy may be trying too hard to be funny...

Rotten, rusty POS I've been driving for years - $9800 (Philly)

I could have bought a couple new cars with the money I've dumped into this thing over the years, but a scheme like that takes real motivation of which I sorely lack. I've kept it because of another personality quirk of mine, I can't let things go. I still have underpants I wore back in the sixth grade. I don't fit into them anymore, instead I use them to wipe wing sauce off my face when my mommy buys me a mega-bucket from Whelihan's.

Anyway, I'm attempting to sell this car in order to move out of my parents basement and get my own place. Will that happen? Maybe. Well probably not, but a guy has to start somewhere right? Like I said, getting off my lazy 30-something ass and making a man of myself will take a lot of motivation and it means I'll have to lay off the weed for a while, and that's really not an option.

So back to the car. It's rusty, ugly, rough, loud, bumpy and probably won't pass inspection. Only the passenger window goes down (half way), the stereo sucks, clutch slips/chatters, it overheats, the suspension is blown, the rims are bent, the tires are bald (except for the mini spare on the front right), exhaust fumes seep into the car with the passenger window (halfway) down, several lights are out, the seats are stained badly with wing sauce (and other stuff), the steering is loose (dangerous), it leaks gas/oil/antifreeze/washer fluid/trans fluid, the horn only works when the alarm goes off, the alarm only sounds when the car is started and doesn't stop until the car is shut off, the trunk is held closed with a bungee cord, sunroof is sealed shut with roofing tar, the brakes grind, scrape and wobble and the windshield is cracked, but it does have a brand new JDM headlights from Japan that I just spent $1800 on.

Asking a fair price considering what I have spent on it over the last 13 years.
                        R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                        └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by scrv1 View Post
                          That thing's been up for sale on CL for about a year now. Cool car, but I think the asking price is way off.
                          R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                          └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
                            i want to see what water buffalo seats look like.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                              This guy may be trying too hard to be funny...

Rotten, rusty POS I've been driving for years - $9800 (Philly)

I could have bought a couple new cars with the money I've dumped into this thing over the years, but a scheme like that takes real motivation of which I sorely lack. I've kept it because of another personality quirk of mine, I can't let things go. I still have underpants I wore back in the sixth grade. I don't fit into them anymore, instead I use them to wipe wing sauce off my face when my mommy buys me a mega-bucket from Whelihan's.

Anyway, I'm attempting to sell this car in order to move out of my parents basement and get my own place. Will that happen? Maybe. Well probably not, but a guy has to start somewhere right? Like I said, getting off my lazy 30-something ass and making a man of myself will take a lot of motivation and it means I'll have to lay off the weed for a while, and that's really not an option.

So back to the car. It's rusty, ugly, rough, loud, bumpy and probably won't pass inspection. Only the passenger window goes down (half way), the stereo sucks, clutch slips/chatters, it overheats, the suspension is blown, the rims are bent, the tires are bald (except for the mini spare on the front right), exhaust fumes seep into the car with the passenger window (halfway) down, several lights are out, the seats are stained badly with wing sauce (and other stuff), the steering is loose (dangerous), it leaks gas/oil/antifreeze/washer fluid/trans fluid, the horn only works when the alarm goes off, the alarm only sounds when the car is started and doesn't stop until the car is shut off, the trunk is held closed with a bungee cord, sunroof is sealed shut with roofing tar, the brakes grind, scrape and wobble and the windshield is cracked, but it does have a brand new JDM headlights from Japan that I just spent $1800 on.

Asking a fair price considering what I have spent on it over the last 13 years.
                              WTF... Its got to be a spoof. This dude cant really exist right?!
                              I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
                              1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Originally posted by e30crazie View Post
                                WTF... Its got to be a spoof. This dude cant really exist right?!
                                That's what I said. But who would take the time to write that up? What weird pleasure do they get from this?
                                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Working...
                                X