Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
    Lower the better, that $1500 would be a gotta have it price. Lol. I really found it uninspiring to drive, it drives like it's archaic but it doesn't have that nostalgia that the 2002 does. I think they look kind of cool though.
    The owner wasn't biting. He was under the impression that the car was worth wayyyy too much. Would hardly budge on his 2500 asking price even though the car barely ran, it has a crease in the passenger side rocker, damage to front end frame rails due to an accident, and the entire dash/center console area was disconnected/uprooted.

I wasn't overly impressed with it either. Definitely archaic. I think I'll stick with E30's.

The owner said he's going to fix it up (yeah right) and get it up on BaT. So we'll see.
    My previous build (currently E30-less)
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
      I wasn't overly impressed with it either. Definitely archaic.
      Sums up E21s perfectly.

2001 Honda Insight

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...069366996.html

It's a BOGO offer apparently, so that's neat.

Comment

Great looking 325 but that price is crack pipe...even in CDN dollars.

Steve • Toronto
        1991 318is • Brillantrot
        Build Thread

Comment

Hahaha, this description is hilarious.

"Hey guys up for sale is my BMW E30 325ix Coupe.
          Theres a story behind it.
          So one night i lent it to a friend , the next morning i woke up to him calling me saying he spun out and hit the curb. when he went on to the curb he smacked the oil pan cracked the subframe and bent the control arm aswell as doing some damage to the lower bumper. It was such a nice way to wake up. He even did me the favour of leaving it running while all the oil leaked out of the pan and the engine seized.

so here it is . i dont wana look at it anymore.
          its all wheel drive 5 speed has an is lip in the rear bilstien rear struts power roof windows repainted silverstone II from an e60 M5.
          front struts are shot...... oh yea.. i forgot so then we got it towed to his place. couple weeks later my garage was empty , so then we went to tow it to my garage and he lost the key i gave to him which was my only key . I was so frustrated i ripped the ignition out so that i could steer it into my garage.. couple days later he found the key.... hes a really good guy . he even took the time to write this ad
          dont email me. dont text me . car is up for offers . CALL"

Comment

3500.00 lol.

If that car was within say 300 miles of me, i would buy the fuck out of it. (For >600 bucks)
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

just gnabbed a '94 540i over the weekend for $450. original e34 fitment rc090s, full set of 5 in very good shape. Drove it home and raced it around all weekend. paint is shot but lowish miles - time to part 'er out :)

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                just gnabbed a '94 540i over the weekend for $450. original e34 fitment rc090s, full set of 5 in very good shape. Drove it home and raced it around all weekend. paint is shot but lowish miles - time to part 'er out :)
                Very nice. I keep my eyes open for stuff like that around me. Have fun!
                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

I'd call you out for teasing us with no pics, but we all know exactly what that E34 looks like without a picture.

Mercury Cougar Fast & Furious Need for Speed Chrome Carbon Fiber - $5000

Seems legit!!! On DC CL with an IN location, IN plates, and shipping that can be arranged on my account! Guess it's time to sell the E30s and get in to a Cougar...

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                    Great looking 325 but that price is crack pipe...even in CDN dollars.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/m...ationFlag=true
                    Yeah, no way he's gonna get $14K for that. Given the mileage and whatever, it certainly still worth more money for a non-M3. He's definitely put some time, money and effort into it. Being generous, it probably worth about half of what he's asking. Clean E30s ARE hard to find in our neck of the woods.
                    Estoguy
                    1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

1990 Alpina pictures attached.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tiger_e30 View Post
                        If the owner has all of the import documents it probably means it hasn't been titled in the US, not that that's a problem buying the car if you live in most states.

It does look like a decent price when considering shipping costs. However, it looks more worn than I'd expect for a car from Japan of that type.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                          If the owner has all of the import documents it probably means it hasn't been titled in the US, not that that's a problem buying the car if you live in most states.

It does look like a decent price when considering shipping costs. However, it looks more worn than I'd expect for a car from Japan of that type.
                          The misspelling in the ad makes me wonder if it's a scam.

Comment

Originally posted by tiger_e30 View Post
                            The misspelling in the ad makes me wonder if it's a scam.
                            There is that, the lack of detail is another, and not being on BAT for a payday is another.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                              There is that, the lack of detail is another, and not being on BAT for a payday is another.
                              Yeah he doesn't even say what model it is. I've had a lot of these popping up recently. Not a typical scam because if you text they don't ask for money maybe somebody is just enjoying pranking BMW enthusiast's

Comment

Maybe put that M60 in the 318??

Comment

Working...
                                X