Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not the worst car, but that trunk lid needs to be filled or replaced. The wheels are meh, hood is ghey, and the slush box is unfortunate.

Quanz is a good shop though.
    sigpic
    Gun control means using both hands
    Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

How does this car still have a clean title? I cant imagine its not totaled, I guess they haven't reported it yet.

Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

"pretty severe rear end damage" DAMN RIGHT!
        My previous build (currently E30-less)
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

If it never goes through insurance then nothing is reported.
          1990 325is
          m52b28
          3.73lsd
          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Yea, sucks that a car can get hit like that and still have a clean title. Show why a through PDI is important.

Comment

Tastefully modded 994 turbo:

Comment

It'd look so much cleaner without that dumb Clubsport decal on the sides.

Also salvage title. Once you get it, good luck selling it.
                "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Not for $17k anyway. Based on that neighborhood, it looks like the seller (if he built it) put every cent he had in it.
                  AWD > RWD

Comment

Totally with you on those decals...

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                    Not for $17k anyway. Based on that neighborhood, it looks like the seller (if he built it) put every cent he had in it.
                    I respect his priorities though : )

Comment

What say ye R3v??

I have no experience with E21's, but this one seems to have a pretty solid history.

Its right here in my small town, and has just been sitting for a while according to some communication with the owner. Not a fan of seeing it just sitting, and I am looking for another project.

How much would y'all offer? Going to check this out tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

I sold my e21 2 years ago with 73k miles, little rust, good paint, complete front end, for $2600.

So... I'd offer that guy no more than $1500. They're also slow as shit.
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

Thanks Kershaw.

I have been doing a bit more research into E21's, so I'm going to go with a bold strategy and make a really low offer for it. If he passes on it it won't be upsetting to me.

Comment

Lower the better, that $1500 would be a gotta have it price. Lol. I really found it uninspiring to drive, it drives like it's archaic but it doesn't have that nostalgia that the 2002 does. I think they look kind of cool though.
                            AWD > RWD

Comment

HOLLY SMOKES-THEY TELIEVISE IT ON TV

HOLLY SMOKES ______ FERARRI MODENA 360_____ BRIGHT RED - $83550 hide this posting
                              image 1 of 22
                              1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
                              (google map)

2002 FERARRI MODENA 360
                              fuel: gas
                              odometer: 28000
                              title status: clean
                              transmission: other
                              more ads by this user

PEAK AUTO SALES
                              12 INDUSTRIAL WAY
                              ATKINSON NH 03811

TOTAL DREAM CAR, SUPER CAR!!! AND "YES" ITS AFFORDABLE!!! AND AN INVESTMENT THAT YOU WILL NEVER LOSE ON, BUT ONLY GO UP IN VALUE!!!

2002 FERARRI MODENA 360
                              8CYL 415HP
                              F1 EGEAR
                              ONLY 28K ORIG

UPGRADED SOUND SYSTEM
                              UPGRADED EXHAUST
                              UPGRADED 430 WHEEL PKG
                              UPGRADED F430 SEAT PKG

MAJOR MAINTENANCE RECENTLY DONE
                              TIMING BELT RECENTLY DONE
                              CLUTCHES RECENTLY ADJUSTED

THIS CAR IS A 1 OWNER CAR THAT HAS LIVED A VERY PRIVILEDGED LIFE IN THE SUNNY WARM WEATHER!!
                              THE CAR HAS BEEN VERY, VERY WELL CARED FOR AND IT SHOWS, SUPER CLEAN IN AND OUT, TOP TO BOTTOM, LITERALY LIKE BRAND SPANKING NEW...
                              ALL ITS MAINTENANCE HAS BEEN RECORDED ON SCHEDULE

I HAVE A CLEAN TITLE IN HAND, CLEAN CARFAX, THIS IS A STRAIGHT CAR, WITH NO STORIES..

I RECENTLY WENT TO THE "MECCA AUTO AUCTION" DOWN IN FLIRIDA WHICH IS ONLY 1 TIMES A YEAR AND THE BIGGEST OF THE YEAR.. IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD OF THE MECCA AUTO AUCTION, THEY TELIEVISE IT ON TV, ALL YOUR WEALTHY,, HEAVEY HITTERS ARE THERE, PURCHASING THE ABSOLUTE, NICEST CARS IN THE WORLD, HARDEST TO FIND CARS.. THEY ACTUALLY GO OUT, LOOKING FOR THE CARS THAT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS AND STANDARDS THAT HAVE BEEN SET FOR THIS SHOW... FROM THE MOST EXPENSIVE ART, COLECTIBLES, AND AUTOMOBILES, THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL FIND THEM!!!!
                              NOW, IT IS NOT CHEAP TO BUY THERE, BUT YOU DO KNOW, "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR" AND THOUGH I DISAGREE WITH THERE RIDICULOUS FEES OF 10 PERCENT JUST TO BE ABLE TO PURCHASE AN ITEM THERE, HOWEVER, IF YOU WANT THE ABSOLUTE BEST, I CAN AGREE THAT YOU DO GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.. AND THESE US JUST NODISPUTING THIS FACT!!!!!!

NOW, I ACTUALLY WEN THERE TO PURCHASE A LAMBORGHINI, HOWEVER, AFTER SEEING THE 2 SIDE BY SIDE, AND DRIVING THE BOTH, IT WAS A NO BRAINER!!! HANDS DOWN, THE FERARRI IN EVERY SINGLE WAY WAS JUST HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE AND BEYOND THE LAMBO.. IN FACT, I LIKE THIS CAR SO MUCH, HAVE HAD, NOT EVEN THE SLIGHTEST HESITATION OF BUYERS REMORSE, I'VE DECIDED TO GO OUT AND BUY ITS BIG BROTHER, THE F430, JUST TO GET THE EXTRA HORSEPOWER

** NOW, I KNOW EVERYONE ALWAYS SAYS THESE CARS ARE JUST UNATTAINABLE FOR TEH EVERYDAY NORMAL PERSON!!! WELL GUESS WHAT, YOU SHOULD NOT WANT TO BE CONSIDERED, THE AVERAGE JOE!!! AND MOST OF US DO WORK HARD!!! WE ONLY LIVE ONCE IN THIS LIFETIME, AND YOU DO ENJOY TO LIVE A BETTER LIFE!! AND NOW, I AM MAKIN GET ATTAINABLE FOR YOU WITH THIS PRICE!!

AND GEUSS WHAT!! IF YOU RESEARCH TEHSE CARS, THEY HAVE CONSISTANTLY BEEN GOING UP FOR 6 YEARS NOW,

ALSO, IF YOU COMPARE THE RESALE TO ANY OF THE OTHER SUPER CARS, NOT 1 CAN COMPETE!!
                              TAKE FOR EXAMPLE

1)
                              LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO BRAND NEW IT IS SLITGHTLY HIGHER IN PRICE BY 15 TO 30K DEPENDING ON OPTIONS..
                              HOWEVER, YOU WILL FIND THAT 1999 FERARRI F360 MODENA'S ARE SELLING HIGHER THAN 2004, 2005 AND 2006 LAMBO'S ON AVERAGE....
                              -- 99 TO 2005 --- F360 SELL ANYWHERES BETWEEN $75K TO $110K
                              -- 2004 TO 2007 ----LAMBO SELL ANYWHERES BETWEEN $70K TO 95K (WITH A FEW RARE ACCEPTIONS )

NOW, THIS IS FACT AND YOU WILL SEE THIS ANYWHERE YOU SEARCH, OF COURSE THERE ARE ALWAYS AN ACCEPTION OR 2

2) YOU BUY A CHEVY CORVETTE (WHICH I DO LOVE AND THINK IS GREAT CAR)
                              BUT PAY $70K TO 100K --- GUESS WHAT THAT CAR IS WORTH IN 2 TO 3 YEARS ---- ANSWER = $35 TO $45K

YES, YOU LOSE 50 PERCENT IN 2 YEARS, CRAZY, BUT TRUE!!! SAME WITH MERCEDEWS, BMW, AUDI, AND SO ON!!!!

YOU BUY A NEW FERARRI = $180K TO 200K AND GUESS WHAT 5 YEARS DOWN THE ROAD, THEY ARE STILL SELLING FOR $160K AND UP!!!! CRAZY, THEY JUST DO NOT LOSE VALUE...

** ANOTHER EXAMPLE, HOW THEY DO NOT LOSE, AND TEHY ACTUALLY GO UP

2002 FERARRI BRAND NEW $150K -----
                              ------ NOW FIND 2002 USED WITH UNDER 30K MILES PEOPLE ARE STILL GETTING $100K
                              *** SO THATS 15 YEARS OLD, COMPARED TO CORVETTE 3 YEARS OLD ***
                              -- FERARI HAS HELD MAJORITY OF COST AND CONSISTANTLY GOING UP
                              -- CORVETTE HAS LOST 50 PERCENT AND BETTER IN JUST 2 TO 3 SHORT YEAR, WHERE THEY STILL HAVE TEH NEW CAR SMELL

ANYWAYS, YOU WANT THE BEST, YOU LIKE MOST EVERYONE ELSE HAVE PROBALY DREAMED OF THIS MOMENT YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!!!

THIS CAR DEFINATELY, SETS A STATEMENT, YOU HAVE MADE IT IN LIFE...

YOU WILL DRIVE THIS CAR WITH THE UPMOST PRIDE AND FULL OF ENJOYMENT, TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU, YOU WILL NEVE EXPERIENCE A FEELING LIKE THIS...
                              NOW, I COULD GO ON AND ON AND ON, BUT THIS CAR WILL SPEAK FOR ITSELF!!!

ONLY $83,550 OR BEST RESONABLE OFFER
                              CALL NOW 6035520284

Comment

a 430 is a much better car from the standpoint of the engine has a timing chain instead of a belt.

with a 360, you need to change the belt every 4 years. the engine needs to be removed from the car to do so. the dealer charges about 25 grand for this service. a reputable ferrari shop will charge north of 15k. you can do it yourself of course, but when you go to sell it without the right records, it will devalue the car because the next buyer won't take your mechanic ability seriously.

a 550 also has a timing belt engine but you can service it without removing the motor. dealer price is probably around 2 grand or so.
                                sigpic
                                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
                                X