Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$43k for a 'squarie'? Sorry if you're a late model 2002 fan, but those bumpers and taillights kill me.

Vintage BMW - $43000

This rare vintage 1974 BMW 2002tii is a true beauty. It's in pristine condition, with a sun roof to enjoy the spring and summer days ahead. Don't let this once in a lifetime opportunity to own the car of your dreams pass. This car is soon to go quickly.
    R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
    └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Anybody got a Rolex they want to get rid of? You can trade for this:

1991 BWM 850i - $12500

Hereʼs your chance to own real legend of the Autobahn.
      If you want to own the ultimate touring car during from 1990ʼs, this is it.

I have 1991 BMW 850i with 112,113 miles. Clean title - No Salvage. The car is Schwarz black with Tan Interior. Automatic Transmission shifts smooth. $3,000 in recent engine work performed by Fremont Foreign Auto.

- New 18" STR Rims (bbs lm reps) and New Tires
      - New Water Pump and Thermostat
      - Water Pump Return Pipe Replaced - BMW Blue Coolant Used
      - New Fuel Pumps (Bosch Brand)
      - All Fuel Lines from Tank to Engine Replaced
      - CD player with Aux and USB
      - BMW Car Cover and Tool Kit
      - Valve Cover Gaskets Replaced
      - Have original Car Phone, Business Tape Deck and Cd Changer

The cars in great shape for being almost 30 years old. However, there are still a few issues that need to be resolved.

Quarter size paint damage to the hood (see photo)
      Dent and paint damage to the roof (see photo)
      Tint on the windows is showing it's age
      Paint is in good shape, but not perfect.

Aside from a few things here and there the car is ready for a new owner.

Text or call with any questions. I have all the maintenance receipts since I have owned the car for the last 6 years. Might be open to trades for high end watches: ROLEX - AP - PATEK - OMEGA.
      R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
      └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

^
        Writes about how awesome the 850i is, never mentions V12.

Comment

800$ 5 speed 325i with broken m20 Long Beach. Someone might one this for the parts.

91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
          Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
          E30 can make you, E30 can break you
          "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
            800$ 5 speed 325i with broken m20 Long Beach. Someone might one this for the parts.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lg...827355507.html
            if someone parts out that car, they are an asshole. why not just stick an engine in it and have a pretty decent e30 for cheap?
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
              if someone parts out that car, they are an asshole. why not just stick an engine in it and have a pretty decent e30 for cheap?
              That car doesn't look amazing to me, and we all know the market hates a sedan.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                That car doesn't look amazing to me, and we all know the market hates a sedan.
                The market knows what it wants in a sedan, and that ain't it.
                1990 325i/4/5, 1992 240SX, 1995 RRC, 1998 M3/4/5

Comment

Originally posted by SOneThreeCoupe View Post
                  Pray, tell what the market wants in a sedan.

1982 Chevy chevette diesel (free) (Whiteplains)
                  https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...828480718.html

Clear title. In hand
                  Car runs and drives under it's own power.

Should be trailerd but you can try and drive it away if you have a death wish.

Must Come and pick up no delivery

Text only.

Comment

Made a diesel or someone shoe horn one in here? Pretty terrible car and the rust is immense. Awesome price.
                    ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Pretty sure they came with a diesel a bit of the way through the production run, maybe 50HP or so, but they did get good MPG.

Comment

Originally posted by SOneThreeCoupe View Post

yeah, i hate rust free cars with decent paint jobs and decent interiors. they really suck ASS. shallow dent in the body? bull shit! a bad seat bottom AND manual trans? send it to the scrapper!
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                          yeah, i hate rust free cars with decent paint jobs and decent interiors. they really suck ASS. shallow dent in the body? bull shit! a bad seat bottom AND manual trans? send it to the scrapper!
                          QFT, it's 2019 man. If it's not less than 3 years old and full of crypto luxury crap it is just that.

But I think the Chevette is a better deal...

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                            Pray, tell what the market wants in a sedan.
                            Well, I paid $1,200 for my 1990 in AW/Indigo cloth. Needs bumper trim, passenger mirror repaint, PDR all over (but not hard stuff), driver seat bottom needs reupholstery, two quarter-sized rust holes (heat shield studs) no one would have known about unless they were pulling the powertrain, back fees to 2017, both seats need shocks and passenger seat needs a cable, 207k miles, every intake rocker was broken and the block had heavy scoring. One door VIN doesn't match, all other panels do. Funky wiring from amateur stereo install. Clean title. Nice headliner, no holes in the center console, good-looking OBC, no big splits in the dash. MTech 1 spoiler and smileys. No other rust found anywhere- except under the washer reservoir.

From BaT, the market likes iX cars, clean plastic-bumper engine-swapped cars, Super etas, and repainted stock-ish plastic bumper cars with lowering springs and under 100k indicated miles.
                            1990 325i/4/5, 1992 240SX, 1995 RRC, 1998 M3/4/5

Comment

Y’all kind of woke me up tonight with this 4 door thing. I bought my first e30 when I was 24, back in ‘94. I got a ‘91 2 door manual, Schwartz with 80,000 miles on it and drove it until 2004 and it had a busted odometer that stopped at 220,000 miles.

At the time I was working my ass off and had no idea what the e30 would become, I just knew it was the best car in the world. Not once did I ever have an emergency repair needed, or even a poor running engine. At the time I had no idea that they made a 4 door. All I knew was that it was my car, I loved it, and I sold it because it was tired and putting a car seat in the back was a pain in the ass. (And, I clearly remember being excited about the new e36 being revealed, only to think, WTF did they do? Why the eff did they do that?)

I have a 4 door now and I didnÂ’t even think about it. I never knew about this forum, I never knew that 4 door seats were different. I never had seen the cool lighted power window switches in the rear doors. TheyÂ’re all awesome cars and while IÂ’m an old guy now (this is the donÂ’t take me for serious too much part) I wouldnÂ’t give a damn if a car was a 2 or 4 door. TheyÂ’re both great cars that were built ahead of their time in many ways. Anyone that turns away from a clean 4 door is crazy to think itÂ’s 2 door or bust.

Sorry for the rant. 4 doors are pretty damn nice. My favorite part is hanging my jacket without having to wrestle the seat and reaching back.
                              My son has the 1987 325e, 2 door, 5speed
                              I daily the 1989 325i, 4 door, 5speed

Comment

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts...828927394.html

If anyone is looking for Zender side skirts, here ya go. I talked to the guy already and he is looking to get $400...seems to be firm on the price too.

I got dibs on the radio and OBC ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X