Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e36 stock body is ugly.

Comment

cheapest s2000 ive seen, 5000$ 200k miles

2250 for a rough 318ti msport auto, needs a S50

Last edited by Motheye99; 04-22-2019, 05:57 PM.
      91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
      Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
      E30 can make you, E30 can break you
      "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Found this e30 m3

Comment

That m3 would take a lot of love to bring back to life.

Comment

Originally posted by e30RS View Post
            That m3 would take a lot of love to bring back to life.

Decent base for a s54 or v8 swap. Under $20k seems about the right price for a rust free shell these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Agreed. Swap would be perfect, and the body looks pretty rust free.

Comment

Originally posted by e30RS View Post
                Agreed. Swap would be perfect, and the body looks pretty rust free.

My thoughts exactly! Except I don’t need another project... [emoji2357]

Comment

when i first hit this scene that car would have been about 3-4 thousand bucks tops. looks like its been repainted so who knows what might be hiding under the bodywork.

i agree it will probably sell in the low 20's
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

$5 Craigslist

Holy moly one of my standard daytime entertainment options just took a dump! Now with the $5 car ad charge the handful of cars I like to browse every day just got cut by about 80%. Two in PDX today when normally there is at least a dozen.

Was there really a "problem" that needed fixing or did CL just want to start earning $5.

Comment

Originally posted by wisslerj View Post
                      Holy moly one of my standard daytime entertainment options just took a dump! Now with the $5 car ad charge the handful of cars I like to browse every day just got cut by about 80%. Two in PDX today when normally there is at least a dozen.

Was there really a "problem" that needed fixing or did CL just want to start earning $5.
                      I'm actually happy about it. It means that only the people that are genuinely interested in selling their car will be willing to post it for sale on CL. Maybe it'll help weed out all the douchebags and time wasters. It's been an issue for a long time, as far as i'm concerned.
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
                        someone should get this and race it in lemons, keep it as is.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lg...871743940.html

Doesn’t look like the cage meets the rules. Not worth cutting the old cage out IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by e30austin View Post
                          I'm actually happy about it. It means that only the people that are genuinely interested in selling their car will be willing to post it for sale on CL. Maybe it'll help weed out all the douchebags and time wasters. It's been an issue for a long time, as far as i'm concerned.
                          Huge second.

Craigslist provides a great service to the private party seller. Dealers, primarily, and time wasters were getting too out of hand abusing the system. Half of every search was garbage. I hope it completely weeds out dealers posting 60 Chrysler Sebrings every time I search for an M3/M5.

While I hope Craigslist doesn't get out of hand with fees, I have no issue with them making some money for the service that they provide.
                          My previous build (currently E30-less)
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

I look at it this way - we got to take advantage of a really good thing, for a really long time. I don't mind paying a nominal fee to eliminate a bunch of the garbage.
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                              Huge second.

Craigslist provides a great service to the private party seller. Dealers, primarily, and time wasters were getting too out of hand abusing the system. Half of every search was garbage. I hope it completely weeds out dealers posting 60 Chrysler Sebrings every time I search for an M3/M5.

While I hope Craigslist doesn't get out of hand with fees, I have no issue with them making some money for the service that they provide.
                              What he said. HUGELY needed IMHO. Weed out the dealers and the time wasters in one fell swoop.
                              "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                              -----------------------------------------
                              91 318is Turbo Sold
                              87 325 Daily driver Sold
                              06 4.8is X5
                              06 Mtec X3
                              05 4.4i X5 Sold
                              92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                              90 325i Sold
                              97 328is Sold
                              01 323ci Sold
                              92 325i Sold
                              83 528e Totaled
                              98 328i Sold
                              93 325i Sold

Comment

IIRC the fee only affects certain areas.
                                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X