$45,000 is it worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice rid, but i gotta say that the price is

You can get the trinity [E30 M3, E36 M3 and and E46 M3] for that much lettuce.

Seller High at the time of listing?
    » PARTS FOR SALE
    » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

"This is not like those look-a-like M3 replicas that you have seen on eBay or around."

um, ok

Someone will see the value in it, a lot of blood sweat and tears AND $$ in that one.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
      first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Damn, 45K???,definitly needs one of my vert. roll bars, Now I want to go back to the dealer and buy the 2011 Alpina B7 for 134K they got, SNAP!! I didn't have a "no limit" AX and a Armani on, so no test drive, I think they saw me emerge from the E30. B7 & M3 custom, side by side in the garage. OOps I'll need the 760 LI Twin Turbo with 20" chrome spinners to go to the store.

Comment

^^^^Drugs, alcohol or both???
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
          first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

So it's a really well done replica with an s52 for $45k? So it's basically a 5 lug swapped, M3 bodywork swapped 325ic with an s52 swap for $45k? Just trying to put it into perspective.

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

ya, not worth 45k...imo. I would be more than happy for the owner if he actually got that much for it. I sold my esquiss turbo widebody e36 for less than 30k :(
              95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
              Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
              LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

I think a police officer owns this and the motor swap happened at Ryan G's shop. This thing was a "no expense spared" kind of project. I remember because I worked on it a bit.

This thing recieved the motor swap at the exact same time Yan-3's s14 was getting a full rebuild. Damn I'm old. It's nice as all hell let me just say.
                world renown Harry Potter expert
                sigpic

Comment

Things that need attention:

<!--[if !supportLists]-->- <!--[endif]-->Suspension needs lubrication as you can hear it squeak and crack at lower speeds

<!--[if !supportLists]-->- <!--[endif]-->Instrument panel backlight comes and goes. It sometimes needs couple of tap to make it illuminate

<!--[if !supportLists]-->- <!--[endif]-->There is a rattle in the right door

<!--[if !supportLists]-->- <!--[endif]-->The top is original BMW top and in very good condition except for the rear windows that needs to be replaced. The window is zippered into the top so it is not that hard to replace it.

who knows what else needs to be replaced. if the owner doesnt want to do the above and very relatively simple maintenance compared to the conversion process and try to sell it for $45k. Then who knows what else the owner didnt feel like doing on other maintenance.

very simply, its not worth that price tag.

Comment

^^^

You're right except the officer part. He works for a BMW dealership. At Concord BMW and now at Peter Pan's BMW.

Comment

if you have to ask r3v

it's not worth it

Comment

i would imagine you could just buy a real m3 cabriolet for that much and have some left over for an s50
                        Originally posted by blunttech
                        r3v does not fuck around. First you get banned, then they shoot you

Comment

that thing is a heartbreaker.. too good to be true.

but all things aside, that cabrio is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

...would not buy for 45 grand.

I know a rich dude with money in the market for one would get it though.
                          If I put that much time, money and work on that, I would definately reach for the stars in regards to pricing.

Fast life fuck slow..Low life for life
                          Let the mix flow..Let the night flow
                          I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Comment

How bout 50K with a turbo and nitrious, 50K should demand 500+HP

Comment

All you guys saying just purchase an E30 M3 cabrio have you looked on mobile.de lately? There are none listed. They did not make a lot of vert in M3 Variants so I can't see them being all that much cheaper.
                              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by cat97628 View Post
                                this one would be around 30k. once it becomes 25 years old it becomes much easier to get into the country.

Wait a few years and the boys with extra cash will start to import these and you will see the price of the fake ones go down the tubes.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2720605.htm

this one is about 24k usd

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2836235.htm
                                The first one is 21,995.00 GB = 35,745.59 USD not including taxes in UK and in the US plus shipping and so on

Second one which has had an engine swap to an S50B32 is 16,000.00 GBP = 25,995.16 USD

So really this car is here in the states very well documented and quite a looker, I don't see any issue with his asking price.

Here is the build thread for the car for those that did not watch it grow.
                                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Working...
                                X