No announcement yet.

$45,000 is it worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vazbro spared no expense on that car and did an amazing job. Can't believe he is selling it. He just finished getting it built! Anyway, he's relisted the car without a buy it now.
    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
      Vazbro spared no expense on that car and did an amazing job. Can't believe he is selling it. He just finished getting it built! Anyway, he's relisted the car without a buy it now.
      Yes he did. When he first came to me for the parts to build this car he was going to go the cheap route and use only what he need to get the look of a M3 convert. After talking with him and our bodyshop he decided to do all the body work as if it rolled of the assembly line. For those that have not seen the car up close you will never understand how well it is put together. I was lucky to have seen this project from the start to finish and go for a ride in it. He has even offered to let me drive it on numerous occasions and I have had to respectfully decline, it would make me want to build one. You cant blame him for his asking price, if someone is willing to pay it then good for him and all of those that say they could build one for cheaper. Alot of people have critized his build and his decsion of power plant, but for living in the state of California your options are limited and putting a s14 in a replica car that as one had already stated in a convert is a waste. Vazbro built a convert that could be driven and had the feel and look of a new car and did a good job of it. The little things that needed to be addressed, are things we all run into after building a project and just need to be finished, Unfortune for Vazbro he hasn't had time to finish them. I wished I had the money to buy his car because I know the real cost of building it and it was not cheap.
      http://importmotorsparts.com/

Comment

I think i would punch myself in the balls if i ever bought a 45k car with style 5s

Comment

Its a cabrio. So no.
          1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

yeah not only is it not even a m3, but 45 thousand ?? can you imagine what you can do with a 1989 e30 , with only 5 thousand into it ? if you put 10 thousand into it you would be having a twin turbo v12 swap lol .. this is way not worth it .

Comment

Originally posted by Brian e30 View Post
              yeah not only is it not even a m3, but 45 thousand ?? can you imagine what you can do with a 1989 e30 , with only 5 thousand into it ? if you put 10 thousand into it you would be having a twin turbo v12 swap lol .. this is way not worth it .
              You're so ignorant that it hurts.
              world renown Harry Potter expert
              sigpic

Comment

worth it.

BUT you all are just cheap jews.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian e30 View Post
                  lolwut

Comment

So much hate !! And sure as hell it deserves an M3 badge !
                    Sticky:True e36 one touch windows DIY

1990 M3
                    1992 Mtech (S50 + 5 Lug)

Comment

Working...
                    X