Just got paid, now what should I buy?
Collapse
X
-
This sounds the best
I've already replaced the suspension and front-end...Leave a comment:
-
Financial advice aside. Make your car beyond clean. And save your money.Leave a comment:
-
Slim fast and some work out gear... Vehicle weight loss starts with the driver!
lol j/k but yeah you can have all of that for 450 bucksLeave a comment:
-
My cursor was over the title of this thread and I read "I just got laid, what should I buy"... expected to see rape kits and HIV tests...Leave a comment:
-
Save it for suspension or a turbo build. Or buy Gold or precious metals. They hold their value.Leave a comment:
-
21mm vert sway, no rear sway, Z3 steering rack, ostrich 2.0 and volvo MAF. can all be done for under $450.Leave a comment:
-
I just got paid today, Got me a pocket full of change. Said I just got paid today, Got me a pocket full of change...
Save it, then when you can afford suspension, assuming you don't already have it, tear the whole car apart and replace everything.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: