Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's crazy. I am too. This has been very entertaining reading material.

Comment

Anywho, the chick at Arby's gave me a large, even though I asked for a medium. Donno what's up with that. She's not that attractive, so I don't think I'll persue that one.

I need to hit up Buffalo Wild Wings more. There's one girl there who is very nice.....I make it a point now to get a hug each time I go there.
      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Buffalo wild wings are cool on game day

Originally posted by Roysneon
        $5 shipped?
        Originally posted by MarkD
        You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

Originally posted by henna 3ree View Post
          fuck coporate assholes. everyone wants money now adays and ceo's see any opotunity for a dollar they take it
          i could not agree more...i am simply describing the cars that the parts fit... they act as if they own the alphabet

Originally posted by nando View Post
          it took you a week to come up with that lame insult? lol

seriously, you infringed on their trademark. It's their duty to protect it. end of story.
          no i just ignored all the dumb ass comments ...but that one made me think twice....and yes youre right its their trade mark...but they are wayyyy over doing it...they need to go after real threats..like fake shit from china...or maybe making a car that looks better than an audi
          bimmerboltsandparts.com

bring back the neeked broads!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
            Anywho, the chick at Arby's gave me a large, even though I asked for a medium. Donno what's up with that. She's not that attractive, so I don't think I'll persue that one.

I need to hit up Buffalo Wild Wings more. There's one girl there who is very nice.....I make it a point now to get a hug each time I go there.
            Also she wanted your large, dickhead.

That girl only gave you a hug because she was fishing for a bigger tip.
            1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

Originally posted by gone002 View Post
              i could not agree more...i am simply describing the cars that the parts fit... they act as if they own the alphabet

no i just ignored all the dumb ass comments ...but that one made me think twice....and yes youre right its their trade mark...but they are wayyyy over doing it...they need to go after real threats..like fake shit from china...or maybe making a car that looks better than an audi
              whatever. it's their responsibility to protect their trademarks. this isn't news.

you got a cease and decist letter. how you can't comprehend that whatever you were doing was wrong and likely to get yourself into trouble, I don't know. you've never been able to get away with using somebody else's corporate logo or name to sell your own product, even before the internet.
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
              X