The Volvo thread. (Pic Heavy)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    Originally posted by freeride53
    How many of you guys have seen one of these before? ;)







    someone just recently bought a storage space at my work to store there project one ;) pretty neat-o i was really surprised by it, never seen one before.
    and i was gonna post the vox 144! you meanie.
    theres a 122 local for sale great deal and killer condition, really itching for it lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • unrlmth
    replied
    Might as well post up a photo of my mom's Volvo.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vtec?lol
    replied
    240's are my second fav behind the e30

    240 with 16v swap, lsd, solid/spoke-less steelies =win

    Leave a comment:


  • bernzpeed
    replied
    My V70 T5

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Jaxx, no but I did drive these at some point: and I daily'd the XC70 Cross country this summer.

    Freeride53, then norcal505 on Turbobricks and Volvospeed.. xc4life on swedespeed.

    This is the 245 I used to drive. :( Now it's the car that gets thrown around the family.
    My sister with the learner's permit already managed to fuck up the front bumper...smh


    Originally posted by bramon
    Which ones are these? lol sorry, not a big Volvo guy, but I'd definitely drive these.
    First and last one's are 144's, and the white 2d is a 242 Turbo, and 3rd is a 244.

    Leave a comment:


  • bramon
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    I wanna play!











    Which ones are these? lol sorry, not a big Volvo guy, but I'd definitely drive these.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jaxx_
    replied
    did you happen to have had an 854 T5? I think I remember a similar username (freeride) on volvospeed a while back, and they were from CA iirc.

    Here's my old 855, got totaled by a maserati... funny story.

    TSX projector retrofit was probably the biggest mod. hidden 10" subwoofer in the spare tire well (while keeping the spare tire)
    Just a MBC and the car ran a 14.9@90.6mph

    my current daily:


    nothing worth mentioning there.


    Anyways... just thought I would post up even though I don't really have anything constructive to share.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    How many of you guys have seen one of these before? ;)







    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Cool, the one here been there for 10+ years in a driveway, looks to be an older street rod job to it, car has chrome reverse wheels on it. Me and my buddys just always wondered what it was haha. Looking around on Google showed a few hod rod ones and a few drag cars.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC
    Interesting! Think i'll look up more picture on it now lol.
    Haha no problem. My family's good friend/Volvo mechanic just recently bought a wagon one that's in mint condition. He's going to slam it, and hot rod it. So far, he's painted the steelies red, with chrome caps. It's going to be soooo hot.

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Interesting! Think i'll look up more picture on it now lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied



    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    It's a Volvo Amazon Jason. (120 series)

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson

    WTF is this? There's one in town thats been sitting there for many many years and i always wondered what it was.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I wanna play!























    Leave a comment:

Working...