The Volvo thread. (Pic Heavy)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • slaterd
    replied
    My instructor at UTI used to and still works on volvos today. He used to work on a team that would race 240s against the e30 m3 back in the day. I got to ride in one that he bought after the team got new models. Gotta say on the turns the m3 would go circles round them but on the straights...game over. That thing pulled harder than the cobra I had and it had the cornering to match. 240s are mean mofos

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    wow holy shit at that 190mph swapped volvo..... that is seriously nutty.

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    i like this. the volvos with round headlights are tits.

    Leave a comment:


  • harv
    replied
    My old 145







    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I love this thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike325
    replied
    I love how that enclosed road was a foggy highway.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Wow, I almost forgot the 190 mph Volvette out of Virginia





    An old Volvo station wagon outrunning a Yamaha R1.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike325
    replied
    Some pics I took yesterday at the Swedish Car Day at Larz Anderson Auto Museum.









    730 HP wagon





    The same 730 HP wagon

    Leave a comment:


  • priapism
    replied
    I raced this thing in Lemons:




    It has a Ford 302 and a T5, puts out about 200-210hp. Sounds bitchin'.

    Leave a comment:


  • j0oftheworld
    replied
    I like the round headlight 240's (?).. only made them for a couple years I think.. Mid 70s

    Leave a comment:


  • Mfever
    replied
    Originally posted by freeride53

    o my jizz... im modding a 850 asap...

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    LOL at the irony in what you said. Make the BMW faster than the Volvo. Gotta love it :D

    Leave a comment:


  • mdlimy
    replied
    Originally posted by freeride53
    Oh shat! I've drooled over your car on VS before.
    Also, is your coworker "jerd" on Turbobricks?

    yes he is.

    my goal is to make the e30 faster than his 245 as quick as possible and keep it faster lol, once he starts getting the megasquirt tuned it might get pretty quick but still a heavy car.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Originally posted by mdlimy
    i guess i can contribute, my 850 and my buddies/coworkers 245, it has a hy35 and megasquirt and full suspension among other things.

    old

    current



    and his car when it had the sawblades on it
    Oh shat! I've drooled over your car on VS before.
    Also, is your coworker "jerd" on Turbobricks?

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Originally posted by nickpro
    I browse. And hell nah. After H20 I'm not gonna be able to drive the car anymore. I'm doin some work today, you'll see ;)
    Lol. At least keep the flathood and front end

    Leave a comment:

Working...