someone just recently bought a storage space at my work to store there project one ;) pretty neat-o i was really surprised by it, never seen one before.
and i was gonna post the vox 144! you meanie.
theres a 122 local for sale great deal and killer condition, really itching for it lol.
The Volvo thread. (Pic Heavy)
Collapse
X
-
240's are my second fav behind the e30
240 with 16v swap, lsd, solid/spoke-less steelies =winLeave a comment:
-
Jaxx, no but I did drive these at some point: and I daily'd the XC70 Cross country this summer.

Freeride53, then norcal505 on Turbobricks and Volvospeed.. xc4life on swedespeed.
This is the 245 I used to drive. :( Now it's the car that gets thrown around the family.
My sister with the learner's permit already managed to fuck up the front bumper...smh

First and last one's are 144's, and the white 2d is a 242 Turbo, and 3rd is a 244.Leave a comment:
-
-
did you happen to have had an 854 T5? I think I remember a similar username (freeride) on volvospeed a while back, and they were from CA iirc.
Here's my old 855, got totaled by a maserati... funny story.

TSX projector retrofit was probably the biggest mod. hidden 10" subwoofer in the spare tire well (while keeping the spare tire)
Just a MBC and the car ran a 14.9@90.6mph
my current daily:


nothing worth mentioning there.
Anyways... just thought I would post up even though I don't really have anything constructive to share.Leave a comment:
-
Cool, the one here been there for 10+ years in a driveway, looks to be an older street rod job to it, car has chrome reverse wheels on it. Me and my buddys just always wondered what it was haha. Looking around on Google showed a few hod rod ones and a few drag cars.Leave a comment:
-
Haha no problem. My family's good friend/Volvo mechanic just recently bought a wagon one that's in mint condition. He's going to slam it, and hot rod it. So far, he's painted the steelies red, with chrome caps. It's going to be soooo hot.Leave a comment:
-














/P120%20series%20(Amazon)/(EU)/003.jpg)








Leave a comment: