Hartge H26 325 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hartge H26 325 for sale

Sorry if a repost, but what a clean car.

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for BMW : 3-Series at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

I had a chub till i saw bronzit...
    -Alex

Comment

Dude, wtf are you talking about?!? That looks freaking beautiful. well maintained bronzit is a thing of beauty.

Comment

no motor shots
        Yours truly,
        Rich
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Rigmaster
        you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

some things dont add up though, I get a bad feeling due to the listers piss poor engrish and the fact that there arent any pics of the motor. Also, I dont get a warm fuzzy seeing the driveshaft out and the trans hanging without a mount in place. These things can go forever without needing service/replacement, so what the hell were they doing?????
          I saved 15% on my Bimmer parts by switching to ...

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
            no motor shots
            Listed further down in the auction

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
            Danny

88 ///M3 - Zinno street/shop queen
            88 ///M3 - Henna Track rat (Sold)
            98 ///M3 hellrot - Sold
            89 Porsche 944 - dd
            95 E34 525it/pick up - P/U Project
            90 325is - track rat

Comment

Couple things to note:
              1. The H26 usually goes on the passenger side with the Hartge badge on the DS, No?
              2. The Hartge label in the gauge cluster is usually on the Speedo not the tach, No?
              EDIT
              Forget it, I'm convinced.
              Last edited by delatlanta1281; 11-18-2011, 02:34 PM.
              Yours truly,
              Rich
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Rigmaster
              you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

not a fan of the post 88 Euro cars..plus it's bronzit :(
                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Says it had a clutch/flywheel, giubo, etc, guessing that's when the pics were taken of the tunnel. I drop the rear trans support when I do this to allow access to the top of the bell housing.

Comment

that thing is beautiful. i love it in bronzit. i actually enjoy bronzit very much, but only on the cleanest of e30's.

Comment

Thread on mye28.com:

Mmmm
                      Der Cherry Bomb

Comment

cant stand that front bumper

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
                        That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

beautiful.
                          AWD > RWD

Comment

The story is pretty bogus but the car does have all the correct H26 equipment to be called as such. However, the cluster is wrong, not a Hartge piece for sure at least for the model year. Maybe e21's had something similar like that can't remember, but E30's had the smaller logo and on the speedo. Also the steering wheel is not right for an 88+, those are 3 spokes and the gauge cluster on the console doesn't look like the Hartge piece judging by the poor fitment on the driver side, seems like a rigid piece instead of the rubbery one. Headers aren't the real deal either missing the hard to miss Hartge tags on the primaries. Still a very beautiful and valuable car. Just piecing the Hartge stuff alone will be more expensive than the current $8k high bid not to mention the difficulty and headaches involved since those parts have been NLA for 20+years. I saw a NOS "Hartge" old school logo/blue stripes rear emblem go for 450 Euros on ebay.de the other day. Hartge stuff/optioned cars are way more rare than Alpina so if Alpina's bring that kind of money I bet this one will sell well.
                            Last edited by e30rida; 11-19-2011, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Uber E30 View Post
                              I had a chub till i saw bronzit...
                              That car is looks good, I totally like the bronzit.

Comment

Working...
                              X