American Classic/Muscle/Pony car picture thread.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30trooper
    replied
    Originally posted by Shangsta








    Im not a ford fan but that is one notch back I do want! Dam that looks good.

    Leave a comment:


  • craiggroves91
    replied
    Originally posted by kman_e30
    dude i just getting ready to post one of these, this is the only muscle car i'd ever own. i want a red 455sd with the 4 speed and black interior
    I feel like not a lot of people know about them and 1970 models are fairly rare I believe.

    My dad said he destroyed everything back in the day with it. (all dads say that haha)

    455sd are even more rare and pricey

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Not to take anything from the camaro but there are plenty of those. Im all about the first gen Firebirds! It prolly has something to do with the 4 headlights.
    e30.... OO=[][]=OO
    firebird [OO=][=OO]


    But this is the type of american old schooler car I want...

    Leave a comment:


  • hi0982000
    replied
    Haha nice Ron Mains flat fire. Have you seen that thing lately. Alot different now.

    Originally posted by funcrew
    300mph Flathead Ford:


    Leave a comment:


  • kman_e30
    replied
    Originally posted by cjdontthink
    My dad has a 1970 Pontiac Trans am that needs restoration.
    I really want it done, but it will cost a lot!

    Don't see a lot of em on the road

    I believe he wants it to look like this
    dude i just getting ready to post one of these, this is the only muscle car i'd ever own. i want a red 455sd with the 4 speed and black interior

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    I can't believe I just found this thread. I'll have to find some pics of my dad's old Chevelle's, Camaro's, etc and post them!

    Leave a comment:


  • craiggroves91
    replied
    Originally posted by Shangsta
    One of the few 5.0s I like.

    What is the info on this car?

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    He said pony car! And my license plate says so, so it must be true :)

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    knew you would post this here! fucking lol

    Leave a comment:


  • StealthiE30
    replied
    Heres a few pics i like...















    And a couple rods first one is my buddies he built from the ground up...









    Leave a comment:


  • StealthiE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Shangsta



    Very nice notch you have there.

    Leave a comment:


  • deutschman
    replied


    I want a Ford Cortina with a V8.

    Leave a comment:


  • Shangsta
    replied







    Leave a comment:


  • craiggroves91
    replied
    My dad has a 1970 Pontiac Trans am that needs restoration.
    I really want it done, but it will cost a lot!

    Don't see a lot of em on the road

    I believe he wants it to look like this
    Last edited by craiggroves91; 08-25-2012, 06:27 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • cheapshot
    replied
    I <3 gassers my first car was a ragged e28 eta. The next one was a 64 galaxie hardtop. I've had many classic BMW's and American muscle since then.. 65 cuda, 70 chevelle 454, and numerous e30s and an e24. Great thread.

    Leave a comment:

Working...