American Classic/Muscle/Pony car picture thread.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shangsta
    replied
    Originally posted by cjdontthink
    One of the few 5.0s I like.

    What is the info on this car?
    car is running an irs out of a 99 cobra(hence why the tailpipes run the way they do) on coilovers and as far as engine work just a mild h/c/i setup

    Leave a comment:


  • Pac1373
    replied
    This tread delivers, Do want the Challenger 440, and the 340 Cuda'. wouldn't turn down any of the rides itt tho'.

    Leave a comment:


  • iansane
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC
    Never knew they made a 91-92 drop top TTA :p
    Well, the drop top is "factory". The LS and turbo are definitely aftermarket. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Stve30
    replied






    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by iansane


    I like me some domestic power. Turbo Trans Am!
    Never knew they made a 91-92 drop top TTA :p

    Originally posted by TiMPower
    jason, if you like american cars so much, how are you an admin here?
    My name was pulled out of a hat to be the black sheep on a BMW forum. Nah, j/k :p Its cause i stuck around after selling my e30 and helped people plus try my best to be level headed at things. This is pretty much the only forum i stick to. I do lurk on ones for domestic cars/trucks. But this seems like home, i like the people and i like the cars. After being on here for so long, i have noticed that most on here isn't into just BMW's they like a wide variety. I can really connect with those who will look outside of their beloved brand to see that there are more cars out there then just a poticular brand. yes i still don't own an e30. I started to look for one, but found a truck to daily drive instead. But i do help out on this site, and the owner and other admins and mods seem to like me. So here i am lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • willworkfore30s
    replied
    My muscle project

    Motor Specs:
    1985 302
    Fully balanced Eagle 331 stroker kit.
    Retrofit Roller cam (forgot exact specs)
    Patriot aluminum heads
    Should make around 400hp at the crank.
    Backed up by a t5

    Suspension:
    Whole front suspension from an 07 crown vic police interceptor
    8.8 3.73 LSD rear end from an explorer with stock suspension.
    Will have cal tracks style bars eventually.
    Axle was brought over the springs to match the drop from the crown vic swap.
    I'll have notch the frame soon.

    Body:
    Just got it all blasted, gonna have a good bit of rust repair.
    Body will stay mostly stock.
    Gonna build a wood bed kit out of some local walnut

    This is pretty much in order from when I got it to where its at now.

































    Leave a comment:


  • samiam3356
    replied
    I know...get it?

    Leave a comment:


  • TiMPower
    replied
    Originally posted by samiam3356
    So you can only like one kind of car? Sucks to be you
    not saying that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Silverdogz
    replied
    English Design, American Engine.

    Leave a comment:


  • samiam3356
    replied
    Originally posted by TiMPower
    jason, if you like american cars so much, how are you an admin here?
    So you can only like one kind of car? Sucks to be you

    Leave a comment:


  • TiMPower
    replied
    jason, if you like american cars so much, how are you an admin here?

    Leave a comment:


  • iansane
    replied


    I like me some domestic power. Turbo Trans Am!

    Leave a comment:


  • samiam3356
    replied
    Originally posted by Pac1373
    I WILL OWN BOTH a fox body 5.0 notch back, and a "last" generation Z28 at some point, just waiting on kids to leave/be married off/have more disposable income/etc...

    Loved em and drove em back in the day, and still love em now.
    Had 3 5.0's back in the 90's and they were fun cars at the time. That was until I actually owned my 1st m3 and got to see what cornering and braking were all about.

    One of my Co-Workers Cars





    My pop's 5 window 49


    His 69 Chevelle


    67 Vette (sold unfortunately)

    3 2's


    One of his friends down the road has these in his garage











    Last edited by samiam3356; 09-03-2012, 09:16 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pac1373
    replied
    I WILL OWN BOTH a fox body 5.0 notch back, and a "last" generation Z28 at some point, just waiting on kids to leave/be married off/have more disposable income/etc...

    Loved em and drove em back in the day, and still love em now.

    Leave a comment:


  • dannyyisntt
    replied
    Originally posted by e30trooper
    Im not a ford fan but that is one notch back I do want! Dam that looks good.
    I gotta agree here. If more of them looked like this and my buddy didn't ruin the f body stang for me, I'd be intrigued.

    Leave a comment:

Working...