American Classic/Muscle/Pony car picture thread.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • long tall eta
    replied
    Originally posted by rturbo 930
    This is my dad's. '68 Charger R/T that he bought brand new when he was in college. Currently sporting a 426 Hemi with a cam, cross ram intake, and a number of other things I don't remember. Original color was black. Unfortunately I don't have many good pics of it, and it hasn't been out in about 3 years.

    one of these was my first car back in 1971. only had it for 6 months though. lots of electrical gremlins. they where known for bad electrics. traded a guy even up for a 66 fully loaded olds 98. man i loved that car too. 400 and sum odd cubic inches w/ a holly 4 barrel carb that would suck small children in if they got to close.

    Leave a comment:


  • rturbo 930
    replied
    This is my dad's. '68 Charger R/T that he bought brand new when he was in college. Currently sporting a 426 Hemi with a cam, cross ram intake, and a number of other things I don't remember. Original color was black. Unfortunately I don't have many good pics of it, and it hasn't been out in about 3 years.

    Leave a comment:


  • alB5
    replied
    Originally posted by long tall eta
    oh hell yea, gran nationals are the shit. but did they ever make anything other than black?
    The regular regal's were available in all sorts of colors, but the GNX's were only in black to sort of match the wheel setup. I think black really is the best color for them anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • long tall eta
    replied
    Originally posted by alB5

    ^^ Easily my favorite american car


    ^^ Second favorite (only ford I've ever liked)





    ^^ One of my favorite's and it's a turbo!!!
    oh hell yea, gran nationals are the shit. but did they ever make anything other than black?

    Leave a comment:


  • alB5
    replied

    ^^ Easily my favorite american car


    ^^ Second favorite (only ford I've ever liked)





    ^^ One of my favorite's and it's a turbo!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • long tall eta
    replied





    and my favorite
    Last edited by JasonC; 12-01-2011, 07:22 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thehemiman
    replied
    One of my favorite cars is the 32 Ford..Someday I'll own one with Ford flathead v8 in it.

    Leave a comment:


  • NyC35AV
    replied
    Personally I love anything from the late sixties and anything mopar. I would sure love to own one.

    Leave a comment:


  • DrJosh
    replied
    I can't wait to get my project to a presentable condition. I have a 67 lemans (2 door hard top, 3- speed manual, 326 v8)


    I'd also love a 67 firebird, 68 Camaro, and a 69 charger.

    Leave a comment:


  • Robotin
    replied
    i do love the euro swag...... before i got into the euro scene... i didnt even know there was a euro scene! ive had a long time hatred for JDM'd out cars.. (the occasional datsun 240z and nissan mini trucks r cool)...but i can remember being a child and dreaming about having a 1971 hemicuda... still my dream car... american muscle will always b my absolutely favorite...




    theres a volvo thread? link?

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied



    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied












    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    best thread evah!

    here's some pics I have on my computer. Gassers are just a cool part of history!

    my Bel Air I am currently RErestoring




    and some cool cars.













    and I had one of these in H.S.- man one day I will have one again.

    Last edited by mikeedler; 12-01-2011, 12:36 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    started a topic American Classic/Muscle/Pony car picture thread.

    American Classic/Muscle/Pony car picture thread.

    For as long as i've been on this board, i have noticed that there are all kinds of different taste on here, Thats what i really like about this place. But this thread here is for us domestic guys. We have many other picture threads for JDM/VW/Porsche/Volvo/and etc... We need one for American Iron!
















    yes i know the last one is "made in canada" lol
Working...