The YAN-3 Fund.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
    Fuck it, nothing is going to come of this.
    something will.
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns View Post
      I got $ for those Cobeau's...

wanna part with them?

got either Minty Houndstooth sports (black/grey) or black leather cabrio sports

holla!
      Part out the car allready.
      Excuse after excuse.

I'll buy your seats/rails.
      Originally posted by flyboyx
      i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

You guys just can't get enough.

The car is listed for sale here, Bimmerforums and Craig's list. It's going on Bringatrailer this week, and on eBay again. I spoke to two different people via phone last night who are interested in buying. And no, I have not sold a single other part off of the car, including the wheels. The car is being sold as a whole.

If the admins and mods are so fed up with me at this point, they can ban me, that is up to their discretion. Even though it appears to not be at a rapid enough pace to satisfy the torch-and-pitchfork mob, I am doing whatever is necessary to replace the funds due to Yan and others. I AM NOT TURNING MY BACK ON THIS SITUATION.

Much to the contradiction of current popular opinion, I'm am going to follow through on this. Want to keep the opinion that I'm going to bitch out on this whole thing? Fine. I'm obviously not going to change your opinion until I have rectified it,and even then, I'm fairly certain it won't make any difference. You're just going to be proven wrong. Everyone I know knows I'm now selling the car and getting out of the enthusiast scene. I no longer want to keep the car or any parts from it. Want to buy it? Make me an offer, but I'm not going below $7k, period. if that's not ok with you, I'm sorry. So say what you will, I'm done trying to please the small mob that's gathered and fix the shit situation I created at the same time. I'm going to fix what I've done here the way I'm planning to, and I'm done.

Mr. Burns, you want those seats? Shoot me an offer so I can at least but a pair of junkyard replacements, because I'm not continuing listing the car for sale with no seats in it.
        Last edited by Jand3rson; 03-04-2015, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Is that nardi and hub still up for sale?
          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
          IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

No, sorry bud, that has been sold.

Comment

pm sent on seats with minty Houndstooth grey/black seats as partial trade:D

Comment

Originally posted by frolf View Post
                I can't wait until this thread evolves far enough that is has to be moved to the F/S section.
                Lol
                sigpic
                327is
                325es
                325es
                318is
                Fiesta ST
                E46 M3

Comment

If you were a top democrat in office this wouldn't be a big deal.

This wouldn't be a big deal if it wasn't 3 years later.
                  NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Yeah, that's been pretty well established at this point.

In case the angry townspeople are anxious for more fresh meat, I'm meeting a fellow in 45 minutes to check out the car in person, I also have 2 offers via email from people locally ready if this potential buyer pssses

Comment

We are rapidly approaching a month and you have only sent an unconfirmed $90. Let's see the screen shot of that transaction.

No one cares how you raise the funds, just do. Claiming you are fixing this by selling your car does't cut it, especially when you have an astronomical reserve for a salvaged early eta.
                      Originally posted by Sonny
                      I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
                        We are rapidly approaching a month and you have only sent an unconfirmed $90. Let's see the screen shot of that transaction.
                        Gladly provided.

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
                        No one cares how you raise the funds, just do. Claiming you are fixing this by selling your car does't cut it, especially when you have an astronomical reserve for a salvaged early eta.
                        Met with a guy tonight who offered full asking price, he just needs to head back to his bank in the next day or so to finalize his personal loan. Should that fall through, I've been contacted multiple times by 2 more potential buyers who have offered close to asking price.

I apologize for the "angry townspeople" and "fresh meat" comments above. I was just trying to add some dark humor to the situation. It's been brought to my attention that it probably came off badly...

Comment

super glad to hear about the offer, and truly hope the finances are a go for the buyer:D

super bummed about the potential loss of some Corbeau's :P

hope it pans out Josh:)

Comment

Sounds like this may pan out.
                            SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                            IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Buyer is waiting on a final approval on his loan, giving me a deposit on Sunday.

Comment

Getting a loan on an e30 is just plain stupid... Unless it is just a personal loan, no bank will loan money on a nearly 30 year old car, with a ton of miles with a salvage title.

Doesn't matter much for a seller I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X