I'm r3tarded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm r3tarded

I definately love my 325i since I got it on the road this past weekend. Since I have no break lights until I replace the break light switch I've just been slowly driving it around the neighborhood.

Yesterday my dumb ass decided to give it a bit of hell down a straight-away in the neighborhood though I completely forgot that we had not yet bolted the hood back onto the latches and as I hit about 65 mph the hood took flight. It had to of flipped 3-4 times way up in the air before it landed nose first on the pavement. Luckily no one was behind me or I would have been in a world of shit but now I have to find a new hood.

Damnit I'm stupid.

Originally posted by Ritalin Kid
    I definately love my 325i since I got it on the road this past weekend. Since I have no break lights until I replace the break light switch I've just been slowly driving it around the neighborhood.

Yesterday my dumb ass decided to give it a bit of hell down a straight-away in the neighborhood though I completely forgot that we had not yet bolted the hood back onto the latches and as I hit about 65 mph the hood took flight. It had to of flipped 3-4 times way up in the air before it landed nose first on the pavement. Luckily no one was behind me or I would have been in a world of shit but now I have to find a new hood.

Damnit I'm stupid.
    Dumb as fuckin rocks :) What did you learn???? :)

Comment

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::g iggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::gig gle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggl e::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Seriously, though, glad no one got hurt.

And speaking of hoods, Scott, I need you to answer my question about one.
      Current Cars
      2014 M235i
      2009 R56 Cooper S
      1998 M3
      1997 M3

Comment

That is some funny shit.

You could just roll around with no hood, Camaro style.
        Im now E30less.
        sigpic

Comment

how much would you give me for mine? I want a carbon hood.
          ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN
            :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::g iggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::gig gle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggl e::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Seriously, though, glad no one got hurt.

And speaking of hoods, Scott, I need you to answer my question about one.
            You silly goose :giggle:

The "new" straight hood would be t-riffic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
              That is some funny shit.

You could just roll around with no hood, Camaro style.

Yeah baby.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

I'll be sure to get some pics when I get off work. If someone had been behind me it probably woudn't have been so funny but I can only imagine what the neighbors were thinking when I pulled over, ran across the street, picked up my hood, laid it back on my car and continued to drive.

I got a buddy that owns a Euro salvage yard about 45 mins away who said he would give me a new hood in exchange for the auto tranny I pulled from my car hopefully by this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Ritalin Kid
                  I got a buddy that owns a Euro salvage yard about 45 mins away who said he would give me a new hood in exchange for the auto tranny I pulled from my car hopefully by this weekend.
                  Pretty sweet deal - auto tranny for a hood ;)

Comment

Unless you were going to throw the tranny away or there is something wrong with it that is a bad deal for you. I got my hood for 100.00. Tranny has to be worth more than 100.00.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink
                      Unless you were going to throw the tranny away or there is something wrong with it that is a bad deal for you. I got my hood for 100.00. Tranny has to be worth more than 100.00.
                      who wants an auto tranny tho?
                      Build Threads:
                      Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by redbull 325is
                        who wants an auto tranny tho?
                        Exactly. This was worth it for you - auto trannies are worthless IMO.

Comment

If mine were broken and I was not going to deal with a swap I'd need a new one.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

you deserve a good........ COCKPUNCH!
                            173rd ABN

Comment

OOOhhh no3s... not teh c0ckpunch!

As far as teh auto tranny is concerned it was gonna just sit outside my garage and rust anyway. If I keep spending money on this car my fiance' is going to give me a real cockpunch.

Comment

Working...
                              X