Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHY DID YOU STEAL MY AUDIO CLIPS FROM S14.NET JORDAN?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So let me get this straight... YOU, Jordan or whoever you are, went to www.s14.net and used those sound clips that you viewed from that site and placed it on your web page for the sake of your users. Firstly, i am going to address your last post. you claim that by changing the format it is a differnet item, which is untrue. disagree with me? i'm sure you do, but it is still the same sound, from the same car, recorded on the same date, ect... just in a differnet wrapper - the content is unchanged. These files were also consented for use on www.s14.net and from what are making public, there is no reference to asking each specific owner if they would object to this use of their car. I have contributed writeups for use on www.s14.net in the near future, and i personally would be extremely pissed off if you or someone like you decided to use my designs, car, and work on your site without you asking. If you asked, it might be a different story. The fact that you p-shopped magnus having anal sex with some dude shows just how much of an ignorant butt fuck you really are. If you have a problem with someone, be a man and keep it between the two of you. Magnus has been nothing short of extremely accomodating with me, the members of s14.net (both m3 owners and non-m3 owners), and has helped keep the content on topic with a minimum of garbage posts. Bassically, this is a mute point. The fact that you are a smug fuck with an e36 m3 who runs this page does not entitle you to do what you did. You may not have broken any legal law in doing what you did, but there is a level of professionalism that people who run sites like these are held to, and hold themselves to. because the internet is such a hard thing to regulate, it is this professionalism that keeps things intact, and unique. You have shown that you have no professinalism in dealing with this issue before, after, or during this problem. You bassically have reverted to name calling and drudging up worthless and completely off topic personal issues to try and validate your obviously invalid position. I suggest that you deal with it, be a man, and simply drop this issue. I am sure your members appreciate the fact that you do what you do for this site... but I for one would stop using a site such as this based on the honda-esque bull shit way that the administrator is conducting themselves in. Bottom line? leave this alone, the more you continue to go at it with this issue the worse you will ultimately look in this community, and the more of a divide you will create between different owners/groups ect. So... fuck you, deal with how things are, and grow up... if and when that happens, the e30 community will be a better place.... Here's to www.s14.net, www.roadfly.org, www.dtmpower.net... for providing original content, their own flavor, and none of this dickheaded bull shit....
    PNW Crew
    90 m3
    06 m5

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3
      So let me get this straight... YOU, Jordan or whoever you are, went to www.s14.net and used those sound clips that you viewed from that site and placed it on your web page for the sake of your users.
      For the last mother fucking time. I DID NOT GET THEM FROM www.s14.net

Don't you think that IF I HAD, i would have asked Magnus first?

Smarten the fuck up, I told you I found them ELSEWHERE, and NO SUCH COPYRIGHTS OF ANY SORT ON THEM.

fuck people...

and i said TECHNICALLY it was different, because i encoded them as MP3, I was just making a point, I wasnt arguing it.

I took the content offline as soon as i saw the link that magnus posted, indeed proving it was HIS content.

THAT WAS IT, there was NO FUCKING NEED for any more of this post.

The rest of your above post is mindless ramblings not fit for reading, I dont know who you are (likely one of Magnus's anal loving friends) but your IP is banned.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
      https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Working...
      X