Bit of showing off... Renewed Finishes Porn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • F34R
    replied
    It was awesome seeing you and the lovely Wife again! So excited for you to work your magic on my parts. Sean's wheels are going to be unreal. Pleasure as always.

    Leave a comment:


  • deeeGLI
    replied
    M30 Cover wrinkle black, brushed polish and clear.


    Audi S4 covers and Plenum

    Leave a comment:


  • Court M3
    replied
    Dang as soon as I get these wheelsl apart lips are headed your way

    Leave a comment:


  • deeeGLI
    replied
    Some E36 M3 Calipers.. Porsche Orange with Silver M logo. Rebuilt: new seals and boots clean hardware.

    Last edited by deeeGLI; 01-26-2013, 09:00 AM. Reason: spelling

    Leave a comment:


  • White325is
    replied
    Rear shock tower bars that I had done by Dave for you fellas..
    Nothing but the best. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Love the snow shots!

    Leave a comment:


  • deeeGLI
    replied
    E30 MEMORIAL:
    People say that the powder on the diff covers is a big deal because of heat dissipation...but I do not believe it is that significant. Would I run a fully coated cover on something that was a race application? NO
    Have I conducted significant testing, scientific theory, you tube videos or Tweets supporting my opinion? NO
    :D All I have is 15yrs as a Master Tech for multiple manufacturers prior to my coating business and the use of those experiences and common sense to give an opinion...LMAO
    Sorry...It's late. couple pics and I'm gone...

    CAtuned(Igor)..Thank you again for posting pics while I am gone....

    Some non BMW, Non BBS content.:ohsnap:
    Supermoto bike parts in Candy Purple over Silver...Pretty sick color thought I'd share it.



    Last edited by deeeGLI; 01-22-2013, 09:31 PM. Reason: spelling

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    Those diff covers!! Sooo beautiful!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Memorial
    replied
    I love the satin black lips.
    The differential covers definitely have the cool factor, but would powder coating the fins have any effect on the cooling ability?

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Wow wow wow.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30edward
    replied
    So much awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Originally posted by deeeGLI
    For my buddy Igor at CAtuned-Auto Heaven
    Whats the deal with the hardware on the right? BBS ? Do you refinish them?

    Leave a comment:


  • catuned
    replied
    Just arrived: :) :) :)













    Leave a comment:


  • J3M93
    replied
    Your work is amazing, we need an Australian branch please

    Leave a comment:


  • deeeGLI
    replied
    I apologize if these photos are too large... I use Photobucket and resized but they seem to be just as big?
    Powder coater... not photographer or computer guy!

    Leave a comment:

Working...