Bit of showing off... Renewed Finishes Porn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I<3BMW
    replied
    excuse me while i go change my pants...

    Leave a comment:


  • deeeGLI
    replied
    I am an extreme slacker when it comes to updating photos....
    Hurricanes, newborn baby,snow, holidays and just being busy..
    I apologize!

    Some Alpinas

    Some diff covers with a twist...polishing

    AMG C63 Calipers

    S50B32 Cover Wrinkle Black with Wrinkle red lettering for my buddy Igor at CAtuned-Auto Heaven

    Some BBS centers for a CAtuned customer Black nutserts and some black highlights near the center.


    I will try to be more responsible at posting pics....Lol

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    Looks dope.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tanktheory
    replied
    my mind is blown.

    Leave a comment:


  • deeeGLI
    replied
    Thanks Igor....
    Been too busy too update...:D

    Leave a comment:


  • catuned
    replied
    Some RS wheels:









    Leave a comment:


  • catuned
    replied
    Awesome Work as always!


    Upper Cover is S50B32 Euro Engine
    Lower is M20

    Leave a comment:


  • ///M42 sport
    replied
    Originally posted by deeeGLI
    I got your email and I will reply to it shortly...I will explain your question about powder coating,temps and BBS's in the email...too much typing. If it is a continuous question I will post the info here but I don't wanna clog it up with my endless information....lol
    Interested in your answer as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    On the GPS website there is a tri color mtech cover, on their 3rd page. How do I get one? I don't need the Motorsport roundel nor the handles as it is pictured on the website. It's also shown on renewers website.

    Leave a comment:


  • catuned
    replied
    That valve cover came out amazing! And is looking sweet on the engine as well!

    Leave a comment:


  • deeeGLI
    replied
    S14 COVER....Red with Black lettering and stripes

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    Can only imagine what these looked like before. So smooth!

    Leave a comment:


  • deeeGLI
    replied
    Originally posted by r3vin_a55hole
    saving up my money as we speak...
    :)

    Some "MERICAN" steelies and Audi sway bars Burgandy Metallic

    Leave a comment:


  • r3vin_a55hole
    replied
    saving up my money as we speak...

    Leave a comment:


  • DTMbimmer07
    replied
    Lets see some more of this beautiful art!!!!!:pimp:

    seeing this makes me want to keep my schnitzers and send them to you guys.

    Leave a comment:

Working...