Score!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Score!

I never find good stuff at the local yard. 86es. I grabbed a mtech2 wheel for 4.50 in near perfect condition, lighter, coil spring, ecu, hoodliner, headlight backing plates, stock airbox for another 20.00. I may go back and grab the front spoiler for $15, only one small crack, no fogs. I'm geeked!

Which car was the M-Tech II wheel in? They came stock in only the EVO M3 models (of which there are VERY few in the US).
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

they also come stock on some candian sport models, and european sport models. not only on the evo 3.

Comment

was in an 86 es that had been molested all over, at least good taste in steering wheels. the shift knob was truely horrible ebay along with an array of poorly mounted gauges. Looks like the guy must have rolled it. I was dragged on the drivers side. He must have been distracted by the gauges. :)

Comment

Think I am going to go back for some more stuff, I never know when I need it. I dont get many 325's throught this yard, especially early eta's. I should make the most of it. radiator looked good... maybe it has an lsd too. they go for $30 there.

Comment

just buy the whole thing and part it out
            ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Dave, that's an awesome score! Around here, you're better off buying cars in want ads, craigslist, or ebay and getting the parts you need - the yards really don't have anything.

That stuff is a deal and a half!

Comment

Originally posted by graphik
                they also come stock on some candian sport models, and european sport models. not only on the evo 3.
                Yes, I'm aware. They came stock on the Canadian 325is models, as well as the European ones. I was referring to the cars that came stock with them in the US.

Post some pics of your wheel!
                Originally posted by Gruelius
                and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat
                  Yes, I'm aware. They came stock on the Canadian 325is models, as well as the European ones. I was referring to the cars that came stock with them in the US.

Post some pics of your wheel!
                  I highly doubt it was the factory wheel. In any case, for that cheap, you really made out. Unless you're in desperate need to rock that wheel - SELL IT - make a profit! A huge one!

Comment

Originally posted by turnofftheradio
                    I never find good stuff at the local yard. 86es. I grabbed a mtech2 wheel for 4.50 in near perfect condition, lighter, coil spring, ecu, hoodliner, headlight backing plates, stock airbox for another 20.00. I may go back and grab the front spoiler for $15, only one small crack, no fogs. I'm geeked!
                    Get that front spoiler, you can sell it for more than 10x the purchase price.

What kind of gauges did it have? What brand? I'd be interested in them.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

86es? You sure its not the stock mtech1 wheel?

Comment

Yeah, I'm a tard. mtech-1. I searched some pics. still better than my 4 spoker. and still a steal at $4.50

this trip: speaker sail panels $1.50 icv+hose+icu $3.50, roof shade thing $1.00. spare alt,ps, ac compressor $20. misc random clips parts and stuff free for my pocket

Digitalwave- the spoiler was broke at all of the mounting points, if you really want it I'll pull it. the gauges were vdo i think eta tach+abs i think they are $15?

Scott, I guess I won't need any parts for a bit. I'll let you know if I do. thanks.

I can grab any hard to find es parts if anyone needs them, but I have no idea what they may be. tan int. zinno ext.

Comment

Yeah, I'm a tard. mtech-1. I searched some pics. still better than my 4 spoker. and still a steal at $4.50

this trip: speaker sail panels $1.50 icv+hose+icu $3.50, roof shade thing $1.00. spare alt,ps, ac compressor $20. misc random clips parts and stuff free for my pocket

Digitalwave- the spoiler was broke at all of the mounting points, if you really want it I'll pull it. the gauges were vdo i think eta tach+abs i think they are $15?

Scott, I guess I won't need any parts for a bit. I'll let you know if I do. thanks.

I can grab any hard to find es parts if anyone needs them, but I have no idea what they may be. tan int. zinno ext.
                          Dave, I either owe you the $20, or more parts. Your choice :)

Awesome steal man. I may go on a nationwide salvage yard trip. That'd rock...

Comment

I don't want the spoiler, I am just saying they are worth a lot of money.

You meant that the gauges are the stock gauges in the cluster? I am looking for aftermarket gauges, like oil pressure, etc.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

oh, you don't want the aftermarket ones that are in there. I think they may be from murrays or K-mart. awful little things.

Comment

Working...
                              X