I f**kin hate vws

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SafariBeige
    replied
    Well. My 91 cabrio doesn't like you either.
    And I'm so hipster I still rock the played chalkboard hood.

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    Originally posted by OniKyan
    I own E30's because they're 5 speed, RWD, have enough power to drift (323i, or 325i) and only cost $500 to re-shell when I r3v.
    exactly!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    Originally posted by drumad
    e30 owners are hipsters
    they are because vw kids keep buying them...you see what im getting at here hahahah

    Leave a comment:


  • OniKyan
    replied
    I own E30's because they're 5 speed, RWD, have enough power to drift (318is, 323i, or 325i) and only cost $500 to re-shell when I r3v.

    Leave a comment:


  • drumad
    replied
    e30 owners are hipsters

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    Originally posted by FunfGan
    For what its worth, I too hate vw's with a burning passion, and their owners even more. Just to clear things up.

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    Originally posted by FunfGan
    I'm eighteen and have nothing better to do.
    i wish r3v was round when i was 18 i could have saved money on my first e30....i bought tons of stupid shit new. fuckin $30s for a window switch my ass still hurts from that

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    For what its worth, I too hate vw's with a burning passion, and their owners even more. Just to clear things up.

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    I'm eighteen and have nothing better to do.

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    Originally posted by PootieTang
    just looked at your location.

    it's not the cars that are the problem, it's the state you live in.
    HAHAH ok yea you are very right about that

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    Originally posted by OniKyan
    I hate any FWD car. Carry on, please.

    Leave a comment:


  • PootieTang
    replied
    just looked at your location.

    it's not the cars that are the problem, it's the state you live in.

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
    no soup for you.
    BAHAHHA!:finger:

    Leave a comment:


  • OniKyan
    replied
    I hate any FWD car. Carry on, please.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    Originally posted by hendrixvodu
    yes
    no soup for you.

    Leave a comment:

Working...